The Consolidated WTF Thread

Started by bayonetbrant, July 25, 2017, 02:42:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emeraldlis

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Sir Slash

I rode a camel in Isreal in 2009. The hump is not a testicle-friendly place.  It took my balls about 3 days to recover from the experience. I think the camel thought it was funny because he was smiling the whole time.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

Wait, why did a Jonas brother testify at the FIFA corruption trials?

QuoteThe latest random, irrelevant, hilarious twist was an unexpected appearance at the witness stand from none other than American pop star Kevin Jonas – one of the three Jonas Brothers.

Huh? Why?

It's a bit of a long story, but essentially, federal prosecutors in New York needed to prove that a Paul McCartney concert in Buenos Aires on Nov. 11, 2010, did in fact occur. Why? Because one of the defendants in the trial, Juan Angel Napout, had, according to prior testimony, been in attendance that night. And tickets to the concert — worth five-figure American dollars — were allegedly one of the many bribes Napout received.

But the defense team representing Napout, a former Paraguayan soccer official implicated in the bribery case, refused to specifically admit that the concert even occurred. The prosecution, therefore, simply had to find someone who had attended the concert. So who did they find?

Not a random Argentinean Paul McCartney fan. Not an American tourist who had travelled for the occasion. Kevin Jonas. Of course. He took the witness stand, answered a few simple questions, and was on his way.

Sir Slash

Maybe Australia should just send the Sex-Workers to the enemy to service them and they wouldn't need to send the soldiers at all.  :uglystupid2:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Emeraldlis

Bloody hell, there's soooo much wrong with that sex workers for the military article, I don't know where to begin  :o I'm sure most separated couples have their own... Uhm.... Sexy system figured out for keeping each others needs met.

And thank you Diana horner for teaching me how to look like more of an edjjt when I dance, than I already do  O0

And now a Jonas brother has been dragged into the ever ongoing FIFA corruption stories..... The worlds gone mad I tell you... MAD  :wow:
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

bob48

You're not wrong. And now there are rumours about Mickey and Minnie Mouse...............
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Emeraldlis

Scumbags better not mess with the house of mouse  :knuppel2: it's one of the few innocent things left in the world   O:-) 

Sir Slash

Mickey and Minnie you say? That's just Goofy!  :DD  You know you wanted to say it too.

Emeraldlis

Quote from: Sir Slash on December 08, 2017, 03:07:08 PM
Mickey and Minnie you say? That's just Goofy!  :DD  You know you wanted to say it too.

I was leaving that golden comedy nugget for you sir Slash  :bd: you did it so stylishly too  :DD

bob48

Its a dirty job, but someone had to do it.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Emeraldlis

Quote from: bob48 on December 08, 2017, 05:25:21 PM
Its a dirty job, but someone had to do it.

Dependable bunch 'a blokes you lot are