Free GOG Games -- 4th one come and gone

Started by steve58, June 24, 2014, 05:06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

bbmike

Rats, I already have it! Is that the last freebie today?
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Shelldrake

I already won the GOG version so it appeared in my account as a gift to a friend. I will offer the gift in the donations thread once the give away is over. :)
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

steve58

I don't think so, I thought I read there'd be 4.

You can still grab it and gift it to someone....least that what the email I just got is showing.

(^what Shelldrake said :P)
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Shelldrake

Quote from: bbmike on June 24, 2014, 05:12:14 PM

Should be one more coming.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Grim.Reaper

Looked on the site and couldn't find it...anyone have a link....shows $14.99 for me.

steve58

It is on the front page, about 2/3rd way down...you need to be logged in to get it...

www.gog.com

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: steve58 on June 24, 2014, 05:21:15 PM
It is on the front page, about 2/3rd way down...you need to be logged in to get it...

www.gog.com

Got it now...thank you!

Staggerwing

Thanks for the heads up Steve!
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Greybriar

Quote from: bbmike on June 24, 2014, 05:12:14 PM

If you already own a game that is being given away, you can pick up an extra to give to a friend.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

steve58

Looks like the 4th freebie happened overnight.  It was Alan Wake's American Nightmare.  Also sounds like the deal was a bit hosed.  What was supposed to be a 3-hr deal only lasted 30 minutes...

Tpek

It's starting to look like all those freebies are meant for Americans.
They keep posting them for such short times when it's mid-day in the U.S and either night or early morning for the rest of us. :(