Main Menu

Terra Invicta

Started by Millipede, October 28, 2019, 12:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matt3916

This dropped out of the discussion rather quickly.  With the Steam Winter Sale looming on the horizon, anyone have any thoughts on this one?

Geezer

I have about 80 hours played and have enjoyed it quite a lot.  Taking a break for a bit but no doubt I'll come back to it, maybe after the next big patch.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

Silent Disapproval Robot

Same. I got about 60 hours in on my campaign but finally realized I was in a death spiral.  I'm waiting on the next patch before having another go.  The campaign takes a looooonnnnggg time to play through and I'm finding it very hard to gauge how I'm doing in comparison to other factions, especially in space.

undercovergeek

Love it to bits but like everyone else with relaxing time limited it's hard to know whether you're doing badly in such a long game and if it's worth the commitment

I for one am taking it easy - I'm about 30 hours in and have absolutely no complaints

Geezer

It's 20% off for the next few days in case anyone was waiting for a sale.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

Silent Disapproval Robot

And they just released a massive new patch.