BROKEN ARROW - the new Red Dragon, better than regiments? FOOTAGE inside.

Started by Destraex, December 15, 2021, 08:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: W8taminute on February 17, 2023, 06:30:20 PMVery encouraging news Grim.  Thanks for sharing.

I am just hoping after they optimize that I will actually be able to get it to run:)

W8taminute

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on February 17, 2023, 06:33:28 PM
Quote from: W8taminute on February 17, 2023, 06:30:20 PMVery encouraging news Grim.  Thanks for sharing.

I am just hoping after they optimize that I will actually be able to get it to run:)

Yup, me too.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Pete Dero

Demo will return to Steam according to latest Slitherine Tea Time.

W8taminute

Quote from: Pete Dero on March 09, 2023, 11:58:34 AMDemo will return to Steam according to latest Slitherine Tea Time.

I just hope if the demo does indeed return to Steam that I will be able to run it.  Otherwise I'm not buying this game. 

Pete Dero

Quote from: W8taminute on March 09, 2023, 03:58:24 PM
Quote from: Pete Dero on March 09, 2023, 11:58:34 AMDemo will return to Steam according to latest Slitherine Tea Time.

I just hope if the demo does indeed return to Steam that I will be able to run it.  Otherwise I'm not buying this game. 

It will be the same demo as the one released during Steam Next Fest (demo week) in February.

The most played demos in that week will all return, and Broken Arrow was one of them (according to Slitherine).

W8taminute

Quote from: Pete Dero on March 09, 2023, 04:32:01 PM
Quote from: W8taminute on March 09, 2023, 03:58:24 PM

It will be the same demo as the one released during Steam Next Fest (demo week) in February.

The most played demos in that week will all return, and Broken Arrow was one of them (according to Slitherine).

Oh I see.  Well that's understandable.  I guess when the game does release I'll have to watch the support forums to see if people have any issues running the game.

Destraex

"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Pete Dero

CaptainKoloth

I finally got around to trying this with the new demo. I'm actually pretty impressed with the variety of units and weaponry, but I worry based on my experience that there won't be much SP content once you finish the "World in Conflict-like" campaign. Have the developers said anything about whether there will be some more dynamic-type campaign like a Steel Division, or a skirmish generator, or will it just be canned SP missions or multiplayer?

Jarhead0331

I cannot wait to get my hands on this...looks so awesome. And, exqueeze me, a baking powder? Tactical nukes!?

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Destraex

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Destraex

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)