Just Call Me Friday, In The Morning Baby...

Started by W8taminute, January 12, 2024, 04:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

I'm struggling to decide to buy Skies Above World War 1 or whatever that game is.  Sorry I can't remember anything anymore.

Also I will be playing some Fallout New Vegas and whatever else tickles me.

Have a great weekend guys!
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Tripoli

Very sad, but good song

For me? Trying to figure out if I can use AI to write some description files for ships for CMO.  Right now, I don't think AI can do a credible job on this project.  BoC work.  Packaging up the submissions for judging  in the Flashpoint Campaigns Christmas tournament.  Possible a few turns in my Rule the Waves AAR.
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Rayfer

I'm struggling to decide to buy Skies Above World War 1 or whatever that game is.  Sorry I can't remember anything anymore.

Also I will be playing some Fallout New Vegas and whatever else tickles me.

Have a great weekend guys!
[/quote]
I really enjoyed Fallout New Vegas, played it all the way to the end. A lot of great quests, storylines and tough choices to make. Currently playing some WDS Napoleonic and ACW stuff.

Gusington

Trying out Call to Arms: Gates of Hell - Ostfront for the first time. Perhaps some Easy Red 2, Destroyer: The U-Boat Hunter and Order of Battle as well.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Geezer

Splitting my time between No Man's Sky and Dune Imperium Digital.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

WYBaugh

Quote from: Geezer on January 12, 2024, 05:45:17 PMSplitting my time between No Man's Sky and Dune Imperium Digital.

I've been waffling hard on Dune Imperium.  Is it worth it for solo play?

Old TImer

Cyberpunk 2077 plus the DLC has taken over my life.

Geezer

Quote from: WYBaugh on January 12, 2024, 06:29:48 PM
Quote from: Geezer on January 12, 2024, 05:45:17 PMSplitting my time between No Man's Sky and Dune Imperium Digital.

I've been waffling hard on Dune Imperium.  Is it worth it for solo play?

All I have played is 4 or 5 solo games so far and I have only won once.  The AI is good and that's only on Medium.  Will be a while before I try it on Hard.  No idea if it cheats or not.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

nelmsm

Will be answering PBEM files and have a Vassal game of Death Valley on Saturday.  Going to be a teaching moment for the GBACW games.  Will be my third Vassal session this week and the first two have been enjoyable moments.  Time allowing I will also be doing a bit of testing for WDS.

Destraex

War Thunder ships still. I plan to vary my gaming again once I get top tier on one nation done. Then I am a casual player again.

"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Vox

Going retro:  Mig Alley. Continuing an on-going "Spring Offensive Campaign" by taking out some key  bridges. I think  I'll stay flying F-80s and F86 as BARCAP.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Vox on January 13, 2024, 07:34:05 AMGoing retro:  Mig Alley. Continuing an on-going "Spring Offensive Campaign" by taking out some key  bridges. I think  I'll stay flying F-80s and F86 as BARCAP.

This runs on modern systems!?  :TimeOut:
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Dammit Carl!

Been feelin the ick for all week and am just feeling mostly human again the past day or so.  So, puttering about the place, finally putting in all those Alexa doohickys the Mrs. wanted (great, now the Man knows we listen to Sinatra) and laundry has been my bag for the past few.

I'm no mind for stategeries, so WoT and WT are my speed for the present and once the cough medicine kicks in, then we'll see some fun!

Vox

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 13, 2024, 07:42:09 AM
Quote from: Vox on January 13, 2024, 07:34:05 AMGoing retro:  Mig Alley. Continuing an on-going "Spring Offensive Campaign" by taking out some key  bridges. I think  I'll stay flying F-80s and F86 as BARCAP.

This runs on modern systems!?  :TimeOut:

MA runs well on the same win7/64 bit machine I use for BOB2 but it failed for me on win 10 testing. however, I have seen other players reporting some success with 10.

Win7 64bit Home, i3-6320 3.9 GHz, ASRock Z270 MB, DDR4 16GB, Samsung 2x SSDs, GeForce GTX 1660 6GB , Trackir and Cougar HoTAs

Toonces

Man, MiG Alley was awesome.  Oh, please Microsoft....please...
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs