Total War: Warhammer

Started by Rayfer, July 17, 2015, 10:00:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

^Let's go get some ice cream and try to forget about this game altogether. We can oggle ladies along the way.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

You both will eventually own it...might as well be now:)

Gusington

True. But not tonight...not...tonight.

Anyway I am sure most of you have seen this by now, pretty cool:

8)

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

The night is still young:)

Even Tom Chick from Q3 seems to love it...everything I usually see from him is negative so just maybe, this might be good!

Gusington

^WHAT WHAT WHAT

The hell you say.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

tgb

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on May 23, 2016, 06:04:23 PM

Even Tom Chick from Q3 seems to love it...everything I usually see from him is negative so just maybe, this might be good!

He seemed to love Stellaris too, but then gave it a very negative review.

I just can't get worked up about this.  I'm not a big Warhammer fan, and I'm kind of burnt out on the whole TW formula.  If the game gets good word of mouth, I'll pick it up when it goes on sale - maybe.  But not for $60.

Nefaro

I stopped watching video game reviews quite awhile back.  Well.. except the occasional Angry Joe review, for some comedy.

Nowadays you can just watch a long uncut stretch of raw LP gameplay & see for yourself whether you would like it.  Not Tom Chick, aka "Mikey".

Sir Slash

Right. Come here for truly unbiased opinions and honest interaction. Except for the occasional odd references to Boobies and or Fart jokes. BTW The emotes all look like little boobies if you stare at them long enough.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Nefaro

Quote from: Sir Slash on May 23, 2016, 09:40:36 PM
BTW The emotes all look like little boobies if you stare at them long enough.

Projecting?   ( ???  |  ??? )

MikeGER

Quote from: JudgeDredd on May 23, 2016, 05:05:37 PM
And me Gus - we are stronger together  O0

;)
JD, are your from the high or lowland clans btw :)

...Ahrrrr, i cant stand the urge to check on some CD-key seller just in this very moment. Ahrrrr  ...the urge the urge the urge   :-[
(watched a series of German Let's play yesterday...)   

FlickJax

Unpacking or whatever it does....takes a while though.

JudgeDredd

MikeGER - afaik I'm of Irish descent. From a "current" perspective, I'm from the Central belt - Glasgow.
Alba gu' brath

Grim.Reaper

Tried to play it this morning before work, but couldn't get it to start...just hung on startup screen...so reinstalling with fingers criossed that it works after that.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: tgb on May 23, 2016, 09:30:18 PM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on May 23, 2016, 06:04:23 PM

He seemed to love Stellaris too, but then gave it a very negative review.

I just can't get worked up about this.  I'm not a big Warhammer fan, and I'm kind of burnt out on the whole TW formula.  If the game gets good word of mouth, I'll pick it up when it goes on sale - maybe.  But not for $60.

I only paid like $28 or something in one of the pre order sales, so I am thinking minimally I will get enough play time to make it worth that.  I was just joking about tom's review, I don't listen to many reviews nowadays, rely more on average gamers who talk about the game.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on May 24, 2016, 04:12:41 AM
Tried to play it this morning before work, but couldn't get it to start...just hung on startup screen...so reinstalling with fingers criossed that it works after that.

Appears a lot of others having same issue....they indicate if you put steam in offline mode and/or manually change your firewall to allow tw it works....after mine reinstalls, I'll try those to see if works.  Although I'll be fine because I only play single player, won't help those wanting to play multiplayer.  Some others waited an extremely long time and ended up work...guessing just a release day glitch:)