Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia

Started by Martok, November 14, 2017, 01:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

So this is 66% off on steam now...comes to $13 and change. Is it worth it?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

Would you believe that I still haven't played it? Probably. But I swear I will play a full campaign by the end of the year. Bought it for half off during the last Steam winter sale.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I haven't tried it either, just didn't get my loins moistened for some reason. I should have all my Total War trophies taken away.  :-[
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Yes, my favorite is, 'Best Flaming Pigs of 1997". It was a slow year.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Wow. Dry loins. Might be more tragic than starving children.  :'(
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

glen55

I just read this thread and went to google and typed

"total war loins of brittania review"
Things are more like they are now than they have ever been before.
  - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Sir Slash

What'd you get? Prince Charles in a G string?  :hide:

MC

Quote from: Sir Slash on August 12, 2019, 06:31:21 PM
What'd you get? Prince Charles in a G string?  :hide:

No, I bet he got something along the lines of "Sir Loin had a stake in the outcome of the battle". Wait....what was the question again?   :-[

Tuna

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on August 12, 2019, 01:36:59 PM
So this is 66% off on steam now...comes to $13 and change. Is it worth it?

I enjoy it, shied away in the beginning because people said it was too hard dealing with the Politic/Family side, but I've had some good campaigns to the end. Maybe they fixed it in a patch before I tried it.

Gusington

The Google probably led him back...to this thread. And thus the universe is intact.

:2funny:

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

The Circle of Life strikes again. You ain't Lion.  :2funny: