Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts work in progress.

Started by Destraex, July 19, 2018, 08:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MengJiao

Quote from: em2nought on July 20, 2018, 12:09:56 PM
The turrets look like an upgrade?

They look a bit generic and odd.  OF course most ships got all kinds of "upgrades" during and after construction and refits.  I can't believe it takes so long to get good games about naval development especially since all space games are based on one planet's naval evolution.

CJReich46

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Gusington

I wish it was more specific as to what kind of testing the game was going in to...alpha, beta, etc.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

I'm sure we'll hear about when it reaches dongle stage.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

If you can disclose any details please let us know!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

steve58

UAD has a website now.  Not too much on it, but its there...or rather here.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

Saw this the other day...neglected to post here. My bad. IIRC they are in a beta stage...not sure.

Oh and SQUEEEEEEE! Can't wait for this.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Steelgrave

I'm SQUEEEEEING right there next to ya, brother Gus   :bd:

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

FlickJax

Quote from: Gusington on May 31, 2019, 04:44:09 PM
Saw this the other day...neglected to post here. My bad. IIRC they are in a beta stage...not sure.

Oh and SQUEEEEEEE! Can't wait for this.

I am with you on this.... ship to ship slug fests oh yeah

Gusington

On the new site I can see that there are a nice number of nations to play as, including China and Japan - which I was not expecting.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd