Enjoying it so far

Started by TacticalWargames, February 11, 2015, 05:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TacticalWargames

Really enjoying the game so far. It has it's quirks and would like to see a couple of new features however saying that once all the scenarios\campaigns are done it has massive bang for the buck. Plus you don't need a diploma to learn how to play it.

GJK

Have you come back to this one (or never left it perhaps) or is this one pretty much forgotten?  Just curious.
Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer

Barthheart

Quote from: GJK on April 26, 2015, 12:30:38 AM
Have you come back to this one (or never left it perhaps) or is this one pretty much forgotten?  Just curious.

I pull it out and play now and again. I'm waiting on some bug fixes and some more of the scenarios to get done before putting serious time in.

TacticalWargames

I to have put it away until some more scenarios are made..really waiting on one of the campaign scenarios to be honest. Not to say this isn't a good wargame because it is. It doesn't give me a headache and make me feel all at sea like one of GG games.

GJK

The 50+ scenarios that it has weren't enough or they just weren't enticing enough to want to play them all?
Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer

TacticalWargames

Quite a few are only about five turns or so..so quickly played. Pluus a couple of bugs hinder any naval type action. As it is only beta. Also I think needs some more rules\features.

Marty Ward

Some of those 5 turn games can take a while. You might have 100+ units to move. They are short but not always simple.
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!