金曜日のゲームのスレッド

Started by Bison, October 12, 2012, 06:35:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kushan

PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Tuna

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

Quote from: Staggerwing on October 14, 2012, 05:51:44 AM
Toonces, what graphics mods are you using for Morrowind? I tried one that was supposed to bring Oblivion-quality scenery into the game but I was never able to get it to run. I'm not fussy but I'd like the game to be just a little easier on the eye.

SW-
I'm running the Morrowind Graphics Overhaul 2.0 downloadable here:  http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=Mods.Detail&id=8987

It comes with an install .exe, so you basically just tell it what your preferences are and then it will install everything for you.  Fairly painless.  The install instructions aren't too hard to understand.

I really like it, the game looks a ton better.  There are a bunch of other mods wrapped up with the graphics mod, and you can just check the various boxes of which you want to install.  I highly recommend it.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Staggerwing

Thanks for the info Toonces. I'll check it out and see if it runs for me. The last graphic patch I tried just CTD'ed every time I tried it.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Nefaro

Quote from: Tuna on October 14, 2012, 06:21:40 PM
Ugh... too interceptions  :-[...

I live in Kansas City.  Talk about interceptions!  >:(

Gusington

I am not saying the Pats suck, Just that I can't stand Belichek and his short sleeved sweatshirts. And the Jets looked good yesterday!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Gusington on October 15, 2012, 06:46:17 AM
I am not saying the Pats suck, Just that I can't stand Belichek and his short sleeved sweatshirts. And the Jets looked good yesterday!

Now there is a statement that you don't get to say often.   :P
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

MengJiao

Quote from: Capn Darwin on October 12, 2012, 08:56:31 AM
XCOM. Everyone should and needs to be playing XCOM!

I enjoyed the original, which was perfect in its own way.  Don't really feel much interest in a re-make.

SO, I just played ROF (I put extra guns on a RE-8 and tried it as a dog fighter versus early war fighters)

AND AJE (I think I can win as Servius vs Clotius and Pescenius)

AND Bir Hakeim (the third game in the Grand Tactical Board Game series)