Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

Is Solasta dark and foreboding or light and fluffy?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Very early on, only on my second Quest but so far a little of both. I'd say more serious than lighthearted. The music fits the mood nicely. Overall I'm enjoying it and looking forward to finding out what awaits in the Library.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

The only good kind of Terminator.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

This is this museum in Warlord Britannia. I wish more historical games would have virtual museums like this  :ThumbsUp:

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Finally put in a few hours in Northgard. Good game, very deep, but I suck at it right now. There's a lot going on in it and a lot to keep track of. Anyone here play and have any advice to git gud?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Been playing this TTS module called Battlestar Galactic: 1000 Yahren War.  It's pretty cool.

Fought my first battle today in which 2 of the 4 colonial factions represented in the module fight over a disputed planet.

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

greengiant

Have so little time atm. Currently running a very slow TOAOW IV PBEM+ game; the scenario is based on the fight for the Henderson airfield around the Solomon Islands. I'm only getting off about 3 turns a week. I decided to play as the Japanese as my last PBEM game had me playing as the historically victorious side.

Admittedly I am very new to naval-heavy battles in TOAOW; I won't really count my last game as the US in Iwo Jima since the Japanese did not have any naval assets in that encounter. I certainly could have been more sneaky-like in my current game and I've already lost a destroyer as a result of a rather direct approach. Now I'm starting to divert though in the hopes of catching an opening. I've also set my air forces to sea interdiction with the hopes of sending a few US ships to the bottom of the ocean. This one is definitely a learning curve for me.

Sir Slash

The Beast form the East: War in the East 1. It's Sept. 11, 1941 and the German Panzers are getting close to Moscow. The, '1-1' Russian Inf. Div. just in front of my PG Div. is at Borodino. Fuel is in short supply however and the Infantry Divisions are exhausted from all the marching. But I'm beginning to think I might pull-off taking the place. Great game! You cannot view this attachment.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Aliens Dark Descent is one of the most difficult games I have ever stuck with. If I didn't love the franchise so much I would have rage quit hours ago. It took me about 4.5 hours to finish this first mission  :buck2: There are a dozen more.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

^hahahaha...you think that one was hard? Just you wait.  :HideEyes:
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on August 16, 2023, 08:44:23 PMHow far did you get?

I think Mission 6, Atmospheric Nightmare. Its been awhile since I threw in the towel. lol
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

SirAndrewD

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Sir Slash

SO many places to go here.... Back in the day, I was such a loser my blow-up doll used to get headaches.  :embarrassed: