Planes!

Started by bayonetbrant, March 03, 2013, 02:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Looks like something that 8 y.o. me would do.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

its all about that ass!

Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

GDS_Starfury

W8taminute

^Cool.  Is that from an old G.I. Joe comic?  I know I've seen this somewhere before.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

GDS_Starfury

Windigo

Best comic strip ever.

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

this happened in 2017 but still.......    :ROFL:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1767287632000618618

W8taminute

^Either you eject and subject your body to a beating or risk it and stay in the cockpit and subject your body to a beating or worse, explosion.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Windigo

Seems like the pilot thought about riding it out.... then maybe the end of the runway got too close

W8taminute

Yeah I noticed that too.  He's lucky he had the time to think about it.