Forum RPG game?

Started by Double Deuce, April 18, 2012, 09:02:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Double Deuce

OK, rather than start another thread I need everyone who is interested to post in this thread so I get an idea of how many players we are looking at having (hopefully no more than what will fit "fairly comfortably" into the back of a 3/4 ton truck  ;) ).

The game will take place  August 2000 in eastern Africa (exact location yet undecided). WWIII has raged for several years and civilization has pretty much collapsed. You can see some Twilight 2000 theme background information here and here

The way I envision this is that each payer can be from any country/nationality and have any background. If you want to be an embassy staff member (guard, clerk driver, spy), stranded merchant marine or a civilian on safari who got caught up in the WWIII and stuck there, that will work. Any character concept that you can come up with for your PC being there in that location should be fine so pretty much anything you can come up with should be OK.

If anyone has questions please post in this thread or if there is stuff you would rather not have the other players know (like you are an active CIA member who doesn't want their cover blown), just shoot me a PM.   8)

Double Deuce

Quote from: twitter3 on April 18, 2012, 09:25:42 AM
Old West would be a nice change.  My other option would be something like the 'Dirty Dozen'.

By 'Dirty Dozen' I'm guessing you mean sticking to the WWII era and not something more modern?

twitter3

No, anything with a huge odds mission and a group of misfits  ;)