Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kushan

Quote from: Martok on October 30, 2013, 10:42:26 AM
Those are some beautiful screenies, Kushan!  Almost makes me want to get Skyrim

Thanks. Hope to have some even better ones in the near future.

Quote from: PanzersEast on October 30, 2013, 10:56:35 AM
Quote from: republic on October 30, 2013, 10:54:48 AM
Aurora is one of those games I come back to and wonder why I ever stopped playing :)

It's like Harpoon....in spaaaaaace

I try that but get bogged down in all the screens.... I am relatively a person who likes detail and am patient.... but for some reason Aurora erases all that  :o

PE

Feel the same way. This is one game that would definitely benefit from some tooltips and a more informative UI
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Tuna

Picked up the RealAir Lanclair Legacy on sale (Sale ends Nov 1st).. I love this lil plane, the detail is just awesome.. I hope one of their twin engine birds goes on sale in the coming months.. Flew it from Boston to Laconia NH and back

Logan from above

Back Home

Kushan

More Skyrim.

Mods Used

iHUD
Climates of Tamriel
Realistic Lighting Overhaul
Phinix ENB
Real Clouds
Official Skyrim HD DLC
Skyrim HD 2k Textures (light version)
SMIM - Static Mesh Improvement Mod
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat

Nefaro

Some bloodthirsty bastard was still shooting at me, despite my superbly executed crash landing on the side of a hill in this IL-2M. 
See his bullets hitting the dirt?  The bastard.  (scroll this post to the right to see it all.)

Some 'little surprises' I noticed while landing (all shot up).

Quiet moment over the islands..

Pocus

Yes that's Aurora. I'm at last keeping at it, having quited several games before since 2 years. I'm now 31 years from start and despite some issues (crunch in fuel, population and some minerals, not to say missiles!) my fleet is starting to take good shape. I also discovered how to use efficiently the combat assignment screen, which is a must to understand if you want to do battles. The guy is not that good in interface making, shall we say, but much better than Toady, he who does DF. At least you play with a mouse and basic Windows components.

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

undercovergeek

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Kushan

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat

Nefaro

Quote from: Kushan on October 31, 2013, 09:07:29 AM

What plane is this? I don't recognize it.

BTD-1 'Destroyer' Dive/Torpedo Bomber. 

I bought it.  Because it's superb.   And they don't have any A-1 Skyraiders in the game yet.

jomni

Nefaro

Night flak from their navy..

Getting back on one smoking engine..

Getting back on zero engines..

Nefaro

W8taminute

War Thunder looks like a great game!
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

jomni

Are there historical engagements in War Thunder?