Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayfer

Flashpoint Campaigns...my first scenario after playing through the tutorial, am very much still in the learning process. Put my Leopards and Marder-mounted infantry as far forward as the setup zones allowed.  Ouch...not a good idea, after 29 minutes of in-game time, 4 Leopards and 6 Marders were down. The infantry are already falling back from the Russian onslaught.

Tinkershuffle

Rayfer, the situation of your troops is looking dire indeed. FC:RS punishes the player without a mercy even from a smallest miscalculation, whole companies are gone in a blink of an eye, at least when I'm in command.

W8taminute

I've been spending a lot of time lately with Space Empires IV.  I downloaded a Star Wars scenario and have been playing a hotseat game as both the Empire and the Rebellion.  Here is a sample of one of the ships I designed for the Empire:

And here is it's loadout:

Finally here is the reason for the ship design's name:

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Rayfer

Quote from: Tinkershuffle on December 04, 2013, 12:19:35 PM
Rayfer, the situation of your troops is looking dire indeed. FC:RS punishes the player without a mercy even from a smallest miscalculation, whole companies are gone in a blink of an eye, at least when I'm in command.
I'm learning that lesson the hard way!

Martok

Quote from: W8taminute on December 04, 2013, 12:36:05 PM
I've been spending a lot of time lately with Space Empires IV.  I downloaded a Star Wars scenario and have been playing a hotseat game as both the Empire and the Rebellion.  Here is a sample of one of the ships I designed for the Empire:

And here is it's loadout:

Finally here is the reason for the ship design's name:

Nice.  Almost makes me want to try getting back into that one again. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

jomni

republic

Toonces

What Airbus is that (brand)?
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

PanzersEast

After winning my first match I have slipped down a bit.... Speedball Division 2...

jomni

Jarhead0331

W8taminute...which star wars mod is that?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

W8taminute

JH

It's the Star Wars mod 2.08 which can be found here:  http://www.spaceempires.net/downloads-details-806-Star_Wars_mod_v2.08.html#dldetails

Took me a while to figure out how to get the mod to work but after doing some research I realized that activating mods in SEIV is really not that difficult.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Tuna

Flight from 1s2 to KORS in Washington

Orbx Pacific Northwest
Orbx 1s2 Airfield and KORS (Orcas1) Airfield

Parked at 1s2

Waiting to takeoff

Almost feet wet

Coming up on Orca's Island

Airfield in site

Taxi to Parking

PanzersEast

Nice shots Jomni and Tuna.... I've taken a break from FSX and time for me to jump back in... really can't wait for AH2 to be released.

PE

Tuna

Quote from: PanzersEast on December 06, 2013, 10:18:43 AM
Nice shots Jomni and Tuna.... I've taken a break from FSX and time for me to jump back in... really can't wait for AH2 to be released.

PE

I was contemplating AH the other night... asking Judge questions about it on Steam.. I ended up buying another Airport instead..
Orbx having sales through this whole month..
I like the idea of having a 'reason' to fly.. but I'm shying away from the idea of running a company.. Not sure if AH is still on sale or not..