Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MengJiao

Quote from: Rayfer on December 28, 2013, 09:23:39 AM
budd....nice Dragon Age Origins shots....I really enjoyed that game when it came out.

Looks pretty good.

Meanwhile, I blasted a U-boat with a slightly modified Sopwith Strutter (in RoF):

BanzaiCat

Not a screenshot per se. In RAF Eagle, I have the Brits on the ropes after two raid days. I was at -22 VPs but the RAF caught a break when the Day Card I drew advanced the calendar four days, thereby giving the +4 VPs and a current total of -18 VPs.

I've managed to cripple their radar network too thanks to some good Target Card draws as well as two Strategy Cards on the just-completed raid day that let me bomb secondary targets, one of which was Poling, which got a Light Damage. Not that this matters...as soon as the next/third raid day starts, that Light Damage marker automatically gets removed from Poling, and there's a chance both those Heavy Damage markers get removed from Rye and Foreness - the repair chance is 6 for both, so I'm screwed there.

I've also had a couple of great Major Raids against industry and hosed the RAF replacement pipeline. Plus, I've had some great luck with losses...only two heavy loss Gruppen thus far, and this last Day Event gave me a ton of Luftwaffe replacements. Hope I can keep up this pressure.

Bison

I really like the map and counter graphics on that game Banzai!  :P

BanzaiCat

It's a pretty cool map. I'm finishing up my review of it now.  :)

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on December 29, 2013, 11:45:35 AM

Meanwhile, I blasted a U-boat with a slightly modified Sopwith Strutter (in RoF):

And here is my FE-2b with an extra Lewis gun and a fuel gauge.  Ending the Fokker Scourge one Fokker at at time in a late 1916 career.  Actually, I think it's February 1917 at this point and there aren't any Fokkers around.  I did put a lot of holes in a Rumpler C, though.

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on December 29, 2013, 04:49:32 PM

And here is my FE-2b with an extra Lewis gun and a fuel gauge.  Ending the Fokker Scourge one Fokker at at time in a late 1916 career.  Actually, I think it's February 1917 at this point and there aren't any Fokkers around.  I did put a lot of holes in a Rumpler C, though.

Same plane, coming back from another mission.  I thought at least two of us went down, but everybody got back, though with some damage and wounds.

RooksBailey

I swear: I am having as much fun playing with screenshots from Wargame:ALB as I am playing the game!

My latest screenie:

The Warsaw Pact was using this road to move troops and armor. I managed to get a platoon of Centurion 105s in a flanking position and blast the heck out of them. I like how the surviving Pact infantry, which hopped out of their damaged/destroyed BMP, are looking in the direction of my platoon. They're like "What the hell?"  :D

This was the only time in the whole game where my Danish armor managed to accomplish anything. Centurions/Leopards are a bunch of paper tigers when going against T-72s!
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

-budd-

More Dragon Age ......

The Urn is in here somewhere

They just don't want to give up the Urn

Made it to the Urn at last

On to the tower of Mages....My companions are lost somewhere in the fade....i'm on my own

Onward we go
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

RooksBailey

The Dragon Age alternate dimension quest.  I remember that!  There definitely was something creepy about that experience!

Great shots!  DAO definitely has some good kill moves.
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

Toonces

I actually installed DAO the other day after I saw your screenshots.

...after I finish Skyrim again, I swear...I'm going to play it...really this time...!  8)
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

BanzaiCat

I've got both Skyrim and DAO waiting for me at home...  :(

Although I might need to restart my game because those werewolves in Whiterun, their quests are glitched, and even though I can play on I don't like loose ends.

republic

"Two people in this world I can't stand.  People who are intolerant of other people's culture...and the Dutch" - Nigel Powers

Deadskin

New mod out for Sins Rebellion

My Federation Fleet bombing the Klingon Homeworld

Another angle

A destroyed Bre'll with a Neghvar finishing off the pirates in the background

The awesome K'tinga one of my favorites

Deadskin

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.