Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

More!

I almost splattered this dude on my windshield after he ejected!  (may need to rt-click and select "view image" if it's too big for your screen on all these.)

BanzaiCat

GDS_Starfury

finally a real airplane!  great shots.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Nefaro

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on February 02, 2014, 08:10:49 AM
finally a real airplane!  great shots.

It's quite a contrast, going from flying WW1 airplanes to modern fighter jets.  For one, I don't have to worry about snapping my wings off in a dogfight!  Can't use my rudder to do some crazy skids and such anymore, however.  Also having to constantly work the stick to keep it level isn't missed - it's not trying to kill me like some of those old crates.   ;D

I'm feeling like a little ground attack, but I don't feel like stuffing all the A-10C info into my noggin at the moment.  So I'll probably fly one of the Su-25 models or an A-10A next, and move some dirt.  Will post some screenies when I do so.

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Nefaro on February 02, 2014, 01:37:14 PM
Can't use my rudder to do some crazy skids and such anymore, however.

have you tried?  I ask because Ive seen some rather interesting maneuvers performed at air shows and on you tube.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Nefaro

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on February 02, 2014, 01:42:47 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on February 02, 2014, 01:37:14 PM
Can't use my rudder to do some crazy skids and such anymore, however.

have you tried?  I ask because Ive seen some rather interesting maneuvers performed at air shows and on you tube.

Yeah, but you need to be pretty slow for the rudder(s) to have good effect.  Even then, you can still get more out of the old bi- and tri-planes simply because they're going so slow and have such a large amount of wing area.  After flying WW1 sims so much lately, I kept catching myself trying to use a lot of rudder in the F-15 and it certainly didn't have such drastic effect.  That's to be expected, so it was no surprise.  I had just been in the habit of using more rudder in the old bi-planes out of habit, and sometimes you need to.  But you don't need much rudder at all in the new hotness.  Quite different styles of stick & rudder use.

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

GDS_Starfury

Windy calls that date night.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Video by Mastiff showing off some of the new Stalingrad building textures and forward observer options (I still haven't figured out how to use the FO).  He lands like I do.  Don't know how his wheels stayed on.  Mine always snap off.

Bison

The greatest pitcher of all time! 

Martok

Nice! 

So are these "real" players, or random names/faces the game generates each season? 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Bison

Random names and players.  I just play a made up fantasy league.   Random cities, teams, players, etc...  I just find it to be more fun than playing with known players and teams, but that's the beauty of OOTP.  You can play however you want.  So I just General Manage my team, signing players, releasing them, dealing with the budget, hiring coaches, managing the sub-league rosters. 

MengJiao

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on February 01, 2014, 10:40:49 PM
Nice screens, Nefaro!

Meanwhile, off Crete with the Roman Fleet:

Nefaro

Some funny reading in Tales of Maj'eyal (aka TOME) on Becoming A Necromancer:

And a surprise I got when opening a grave a minute later:

Killed by a damned twinkly vampire!

(Ewww.. the MS Paint conversion of PNG to JPEG turned out worse than usual.  Sorry.)

FlickJax

Is that the tileset that comes with it or a mod, makes me want to try it? are you using steam version or the one without lives?