Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

Quote from: FlickJax on February 26, 2014, 02:36:51 AM
Is that the tileset that comes with it or a mod, makes me want to try it? are you using steam version or the one without lives?

It's the default tileset that comes with TOME.

I'm also using the default difficulty setting that gives you multiple lives.  Within the first 10 levels I think you get 4 lives and then some extras in later levels (if you survive that long).  I've only made it to around level 22 thus far but I've only played a handful of classes.

There have also been some nice additions and adjustments in the past year or so.  There seem to be some extra random encounters on both the overland and dungeon maps, and he removed the annoying traps, for example.  I believe the developer is still expanding the late game content, last I heard. 

Nefaro

LOL!

Goodbye Bishop Fancypants!

No tar - just a good old fashioned Feathering.  My loyal Ethiopian Eunuch oversaw the whole thing.  ;)

FlickJax

Quote from: Nefaro on February 26, 2014, 05:07:30 PM
Quote from: FlickJax on February 26, 2014, 02:36:51 AM
Is that the tileset that comes with it or a mod, makes me want to try it? are you using steam version or the one without lives?

It's the default tileset that comes with TOME.

I'm also using the default difficulty setting that gives you multiple lives.  Within the first 10 levels I think you get 4 lives and then some extras in later levels (if you survive that long).  I've only made it to around level 22 thus far but I've only played a handful of classes.

There have also been some nice additions and adjustments in the past year or so.  There seem to be some extra random encounters on both the overland and dungeon maps, and he removed the annoying traps, for example.  I believe the developer is still expanding the late game content, last I heard.

Thank you sir, think i will pick up in coming weeks.

Martok

Quote from: Nefaro on February 26, 2014, 11:40:46 PM
LOL!

Goodbye Bishop Fancypants!

No tar - just a good old fashioned Feathering.  My loyal Ethiopian Eunuch oversaw the whole thing.  ;)

LOL!  Priceless. 

Please tell that's original in-game text and not modded.  :D 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Nefaro

Quote from: Martok on February 27, 2014, 04:51:29 AM
LOL!  Priceless. 

Please tell that's original in-game text and not modded.  :D

Yes, it's in vanilla CK2. 

Judging by the message window's border outline, it's probably in one of the newer DLCs or a recent update. 

I picked up Sons of Abraham recently, so it may be in there.  I got the achievement for "Going Beckett" on one of my troublesome Bishops with this one.  Or perhaps it was "Going William II" on him since it involved an archery 'accident'. *wink wink nod nod*

Tinkershuffle

Obsidian golem decided to appear in the middle of the main (and only) trade route in my newborn kingdom. I guess the wooden clubs of my militia aren't enough to deal with this.

Martok

Yeah, there always seems to be that one wandering creature/monster/whatever who shows up in the middle of your territory...and that you're not *quite* strong enough to take on just yet.  Grr... 

Here's the one I have to deal with: 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Tinkershuffle

It was my own fault accepting the stupid quest I knew I most likely wasn't ready for..

PanzersEast

B-1900 and a shot of the 767 out of Zürich on a bad afternoon....

PE

jomni

Is that Carenado? Did you get the FMC to work? I hear it needs another add on (Reality XP garmin).

RooksBailey

American troops heading into battle.  The burning Soviet vehicles at the outskirts of town herald a tough fight ahead:

"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

Nefaro

W8taminute

Bought my first truck in Euro Truck Simulator 2.  This is an add on mod I got.  I'm on my way to starting a transportation empire!!

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

PanzersEast

Quote from: jomni on March 03, 2014, 10:28:19 PM
Is that Carenado? Did you get the FMC to work? I hear it needs another add on (Reality XP garmin).

I have just messed around with it, however I will give it a proper run through and report back.

PE

Tuna

Quote from: PanzersEast on March 05, 2014, 12:31:10 PM
Quote from: jomni on March 03, 2014, 10:28:19 PM

I have just messed around with it, however I will give it a proper run through and report back.

PE
Any of you guys get the Flight1 B200? I hear it calling me!.. though afraid it might be an FPS hog!

I grabbed X-Plane a few weeks ago and the Carenado B-55 for it.. seems pretty cool.. definitely a lot different!