Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

^that's a pretty good game for a tablet.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Barthheart

It's getting better too. Last update or so they've added a bunch of stuff. Now there's even zombie dogs that'll rush you..  :o

Silent Disapproval Robot

Here's me sucking and dying in War of the Vikings.

Nefaro

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on March 28, 2014, 01:00:54 AM
Here's me sucking and dying in War of the Vikings.

What's with the glowy dudes?  You using "Wall Hacks" now?   :P

I have two concerns about WotV:

1) Will they be able or willing to stop the cheats so rampant in their previous game.

2) Will there be a similar amount of equipment variety as the previous game?

Any insight yet?

Silent Disapproval Robot

The glowing stuff seems to have been lifted from Battlefield 3.  You squad-mates glow green, allies glow blue, and enemies that have been tagged glow red.  It's kind of distracting.

The pace of the game is much faster than WotR.  While the animations are much more fluid, hit boxes and hit detection is still wonky so combat feels like a frantic button mash for me.  I haven't seen any overt cheats, but there are lots of accusations flying around during any given match.  The devs have said they haven't put in any anti-cheat measures for early access but that they'll go to Steam Punk-buster once things are final. 

There does seem to be a lot of gear but much of it is ridiculously expensive so it's going to be a huge grind to get to most of the good stuff.

Toonces

Unfortunately I'm going to pass on WotV.  I like WotR, but not enough to invest any serious money in a follow-on.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

jomni

I'm finally done building Hiroshima Airport.

Tuna

Good work!.. Too bad for me you don't fly in the US  :-\

TacticalWargames

Wings Over Flanders Field.

Not sure how to upload and insert the pic..

undercovergeek

Ill get better shots, these are just the openers:-

Created my own character, went with what i know - GW Dwarves and the associated lore, here be Thorin Grudgebearer the Dwarf Dreadnought

This heres my capital, seems ive started underground - im a dwarf, where else would it be?

Out there to the west is an independent army to mash...........

Turns out there was a big ass giant eagle that nearly ate Thorin on turn 1, and 2 units of snakes. Sorry for poor shot, the big pile of feathers lower middle is the dead eagle behind Thorin, it actually flew over him and landed behind him so it could score a flanking attack bonus, there is one snake unit left in the middle and the prospectors to their left are about to attack.

Tuna

undercovergeek

Age of Wonders 3 - just out its wrapper

Kushan

My level 37 Crusader and level 70 Demon Hunter

PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Tinkershuffle

It's never pretty when elves and orcs party together.

Rayfer

Kushan....what game is that?