Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undercovergeek

lol i thought it was a comment about the shadow facing the wrong direction, then see a massive ass plane coming straight towards you

Staggerwing

So.. who chickened first, the AI or you?

O wait- this isn't a flight sim, it's that tower sim isn't it? Were you away returning your coffee when that happened?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Grim.Reaper

How come stress is only at 5%........if I were the traffic controller seeing two big passenger planes heading for one another, I think I would be a little more stressed out:)

MengJiao

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on January 24, 2015, 08:09:38 AM
How come stress is only at 5%........if I were the traffic controller seeing two big passenger planes heading for one another, I think I would be a little more stressed out:)

Learning to Drive a Train:

bob48

Its a Fowler 4f class 0-6-0 loco.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

MengJiao

bob48

Its good. It was ubiquitous ex LMS freight loco. I run several of them in Trainz Simulator by Auran. 4F is the power designation, the 'F' signifying a freight loco. The big Pacific express passenger loco's for example, would be designated 7P.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

MengJiao

Quote from: bob48 on January 25, 2015, 06:27:52 AM
Its good. It was ubiquitous ex LMS freight loco. I run several of them in Trainz Simulator by Auran. 4F is the power designation, the 'F' signifying a freight loco. The big Pacific express passenger loco's for example, would be designated 7P.

Cool!  I took one (with 4 wagons) on a field trip to the Pacific NW:

Tuna

Yesterday did an FSX flight from 1s2 Darington Washinton to KORS Orcas Island Washington.

A2A Piper Cherokee, Orbx Pacific Northwest Scenary and Airports, Rex 4 and Active Sky Next.

Plan-G course laid out

Going through checklist at Darrington

Taxing to Runway 28

Takeoff

Leaving Darrington behind

Feet wet

Orcas Island covered in clouds

Airfield in sight!

Rough landing, but Ideal Flight thought it was excellent

Plane still in one piece

Asid

War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Rayfer

Nice screenshots tuna. I picked up FSX in the recent Steam sale but haven't had time yet to try it out. You got me thinking of trying it soon.

Tuna

I haven't installed the Steam one yet.. still waiting for ASN to be fixed and the PMDG 737.. I'm hearling it is a lot better performance wise!

jomni

Nice flight. Gotta love those A2A Planes.

Staggerwing

Do all the A2A planes have that roleplaying aspect, with the maintenance reports and whatnot?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Tuna

I think so, as long as it's acusim. I only have this one and the B 17. Both have that hanger screen that you see in the last picture. You can click on the engines for more detail. They keep track of the wear and tear. A2A are expensive, but they are top notch and immersive!