Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undercovergeek

Destroyer is angry  >:(

I made holes in his friends  O0

MengJiao

Quote from: undercovergeek on June 01, 2015, 01:36:33 PM

That's SH4?  I'll have to get back to that.  There's not much to like about SH5.

undercovergeek

Quote from: MengJiao on June 01, 2015, 03:04:37 PM

That's SH4?  I'll have to get back to that.  There's not much to like about SH5.

It is - nothing but love from the guys here

W8taminute

Quote from: jomni on June 01, 2015, 08:47:10 AM
Cool mod.

It really is.  The attention to details on the sights and sounds of the Star Wars universe is impressive.  I like some of the innovative features implemented with this mod as well.  One example being the orbital shipyards you can visit.  Here you can purchase capital ships like a Star Destroyer or Mon Calamari cruiser providing you have enough credits.  You can also meet permanently stationed NPCs here such as force sensitive trainers and merchants, slave traders, and droid part merchants. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on June 01, 2015, 03:04:37 PM

But meanwhile some CLoD (the Beaufighter and you can't even fly this one):

JudgeDredd

I loved the Beaufighter. That's going to be my next 1/48 scale model task.
Alba gu' brath

Tinkershuffle

V Corps, supported by the French armor, is counter-attacking in the Fulda Gap. Yet the strongest Warsow Pact push is in the north sector. (Day 5, night turn)

Rayfer

Nice screenies Tinker...thanks for posting. I haven't played Operational Art of War in a long time. It was nice to see it again

Tinkershuffle

Thanks Rayfer, in my opinion TOAW is unbeatable in its genre. Reasonably deep, versatile and fast at the same time. :)

jomni

Quote from: Tinkershuffle on June 05, 2015, 11:56:32 AM
Thanks Rayfer, in my opinion TOAW is unbeatable in its genre. Reasonably deep, versatile and fast at the same time. :)

Fast? There are monster scenarios that take a while to resolve.

Tinkershuffle

Quote from: jomni on June 05, 2015, 05:22:11 PM
Fast? There are monster scenarios that take a while to resolve.

Sure but there are also a lot of small and medium sized, like the one above, where you can easily play your turn in 30min or less. Compared to for example HPS/Tiller games I'd say the game mechanics in TOAW are still fast

Tinkershuffle

NATO forces are finally gaining air superiority which allowed them to do an large airborne landing around enemy's important supply center, Prague. (Day 9)

Asid

Steel Beasts pro DOW mission

Leo 2E

War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Martok

Even for mods (where star systems are generally larger than in the vanilla version of the game), this is -- BY FAR -- the biggest damn star system I've ever come across in Birth of the Federation (playing as the Dominion in Ultimate Mod 5): 

The Tellarites' level/amount of infrastructure is just as ridiculous/impressive: 

Note:  That same battlecruiser would take 5-6 turns to build in my next-largest system...  :o 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Mr. Bigglesworth

Took out their whole team, the last guy with the last bullet.
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598