Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-budd-

Quote from: Nefaro on October 04, 2015, 03:41:51 PM
I need to get that sometime soon, when finances allow.  Are there many '73 scenarios?  That one looks like a nail biter.  :)
I count 21 labeled as "73" a lot are labeled H2H but you can play them solo, they just don't recommend the ones with helicopters for the AI as its not up to snuff on using helo's yet. Also if you just want the 73 equipment you dial up as many as you want in the battle generator.
Here's the link to a thread to download the manual which has scenario descriptions in it.
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3936263

Also my screenshots are from an LCG in 73. I just finished it today. There branching campaigns mine ended after 8 battles.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Nefaro

Quote from: -budd- on October 04, 2015, 04:02:04 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on October 04, 2015, 03:41:51 PM
I need to get that sometime soon, when finances allow.  Are there many '73 scenarios?  That one looks like a nail biter.  :)
I count 21 labeled as "73" a lot are labeled H2H but you can play them solo, they just don't recommend the ones with helicopters for the AI as its not up to snuff on using helo's yet. Also if you just want the 73 equipment you dial up as many as you want in the battle generator.
Here's the link to a thread to download the manual which has scenario descriptions in it.
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3936263

Thanks!

Asid

War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

MengJiao

Quote from: jomni on July 12, 2015, 05:07:45 AM
Quote from: -budd- on July 12, 2015, 01:51:48 AM
yea i have 2 map mods and 2 counter mods im trying out to see which combination i like. The pocket held but ran out of fuel on turn 3 and couldn't get the last objective. can't figure out how to fuel drop, the manual tells you what it is, but not how to don't it.

F9 Air Transfer Mode.  Then right click on a ground unit.

DCS 1.5 beta:  mig15bis controls in English!

Asid

War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Nefaro

Observing some dudes in a Swingfire, shooting (and receiving!) ATGMs in Armored Warfare.

W8taminute

Great looking game.  How does it compare to War Thunder?
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Nefaro

Quote from: W8taminute on October 25, 2015, 08:50:12 PM

Less annoying grind than WT & WoT.  Almost no 'Gold' gouging for every little thing.  The Module unlock grind is far less annoying.  The other support roles get good rewards for doing their job, such as scoring the damage other teammates do to targets you keep spotted for them, as an example. 

Plus it has the fun and diverse Cold War-to-Modern equipment.

Obsidian has done a good job at making it fun whilst removing some of the more annoying stuff in the others. 

Open Beta just started earlier this month, so progress is here to stay.

W8taminute

Quote from: Nefaro on October 25, 2015, 09:39:21 PM
Quote from: W8taminute on October 25, 2015, 08:50:12 PM

Less annoying grind than WT & WoT.  Almost no 'Gold' gouging for every little thing.  The Module unlock grind is far less annoying.  The other support roles get good rewards for doing their job, such as scoring the damage other teammates do to targets you keep spotted for them, as an example. 

Plus it has the fun and diverse Cold War-to-Modern equipment.

Obsidian has done a good job at making it fun whilst removing some of the more annoying stuff in the others. 

Open Beta just started earlier this month, so progress is here to stay.

That's good news.   O0

I'm going to have to give this a try if I can tear myself away from Heroes and Generals long enough. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Nefaro

Couple more from Armored Warfare.  Chieftain Mk5 (with extra turret armor modules installed IIRC).

JudgeDredd

Now THAT makes me want to play  O0
Alba gu' brath

Nefaro

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

MengJiao

Quote from: mirth on October 27, 2015, 06:38:40 AM
^Great pics, Nef.  O0

The images are fantastic!  I like the shiny grime on the machinery and the big clouds and huge smoke thing in the background!

Nefaro

If you haven't, I suggest you guys observe some MBTs for awhile after dying in a match. 

When they fire, the animations & sound is superb. 

I was especially impressed with how the dust on the ground around the tank bounds upward, as IRL.   :coolsmiley:  Same with ATGM launches, and their boosters blowing it about.