Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PanzersEast

Some test flying and setup with X-Plane 10.... quick afternoon flight

jomni

Looks good. Though those default clouds suck.

PanzersEast

Quote from: jomni on May 17, 2016, 12:35:04 AM
Looks good. Though those default clouds suck.

They do, but once I pick up the 1080... and a couple of add-ons that will change  ;)

PE

MengJiao

Quote from: Rekim on May 13, 2016, 07:24:58 PM
movin on up, on the mius-front

Op Star, thinking of 5th Tank Army in late December, PZIII(long 50mm?) in the snow:

Sir Slash

Pillars of Eternity.  Here Team Slash stands victorious on the battlefield of Yenwood Field amidst the carnage of our foes that yielded-up a small mountain in treasure and loot.  This actually was quite a large fight for this game with about 50 fighters per side.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on May 18, 2016, 01:01:42 PM
Quote from: Rekim on May 13, 2016, 07:24:58 PM
movin on up, on the mius-front

Op Star, thinking of 5th Tank Army in late December, PZIII(long 50mm?) in the snow:

More Op star.  This is a T-62 in the Iran-Iraq War attacking a village at dawn:

MengJiao

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on May 21, 2016, 02:57:39 PM

Mius Front (morning in Summer):

T-34s on a summer morning driving west and looking green:

Asid

Nice screens MengJiao  O0
War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Rekim

I love watching the AFVs when they throw a track. It doesn't usually take long before the driver catches on and gives it a rest. That kind of stuff really adds flavour to the game.

MengJiao

Quote from: Asid on May 22, 2016, 09:37:40 PM

The game is a visual wonder.  I mean it is quite fantastic.  There is even sound-delay for explosions and people repairing their tanks!

MengJiao

Quote from: Rekim on May 22, 2016, 10:31:20 PM
I love watching the AFVs when they throw a track. It doesn't usually take long before the driver catches on and gives it a rest. That kind of stuff really adds flavour to the game.

Here are some crewmen working on fixing their track.  A few seconds later, they jumped back in, gave up on the track and started firing at some nearby enemies:

Sir Slash

Pillars of Eternity again. Slash's first Dragon. Pretty... right? What she does to you... not pretty.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on May 23, 2016, 09:08:53 PM
Quote from: Asid on May 22, 2016, 09:37:40 PM

The game is a visual wonder.  I mean it is quite fantastic.  There is even sound-delay for explosions and people repairing their tanks!

Cloudy morning, PzKwIV trouble:

-budd-

Quote from: Sir Slash on May 24, 2016, 08:21:59 AM
Pillars of Eternity again. Slash's first Dragon. Pretty... right? What she does to you... not pretty.

I've had my eye on this one. Would saying its like dragon age origins be correct, loved dragon age actually finished it around 90 hours.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.