Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

Just driving a load of machine parts from Yuma to Las Vegas.

I wish I knew why this damn game is so addictive. I had Supertramp's "Goodbye Stranger" playing when I took this screenshot. Oddly relaxing as the sun came up in the distance.

I must have uploaded 4GB of music to the ATS/music folder. Not all of it old man 70s music, either.

Sir Slash

Pillars of Eternity---- The beautiful, hot springs of Searing Falls. And the treasure there.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

WallysWorld

Felt nostalgic today and reinstalled Combat Mission: Barbarossa to Berlin after many years. Then used a very old Norton Ghost backup from 2009 from my long gone PC to reinstall the mods I had for the game.

After so many years and despite the lack of widescreen support, it still plays a good game.

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Sir Slash

Ahhh. One of oldest and dearest friends from long ago. CMBB How I miss you.  :'(
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

gameleaper

jomni

Looks like there's no need for the Meiji Restoration.

MengJiao

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: MengJiao on July 31, 2016, 06:12:35 PM
-sexy picture goes here-

Wow.  I assume that is a...mod?  If so, which one?

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on August 01, 2016, 03:05:43 PM
-sexy picture goes here-

I'm assuming Unsung Vietnam.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Dammit Carl!

Ah, if I only looked at the web gear a bit closer I might have guessed that.  Really should keep my glasses on.

Nefaro

Old World, how I love you so. 

The scenery is so wonderfully dramatic.

Putting the cart before the horse?   :))

Don't need no stinking depth perception anyway!

MengJiao

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on August 01, 2016, 03:05:43 PM
-sexy picture goes here-

Unsung representing a mix of tribesmen in 1965...all kinds of earlier weapons (MAS36, BAR etc.)

jomni

No Man's Sky

I mined the hell out of this rock.  And the remaining rocks without minerals float. They didn't model the effect of gravity when you do "terra-forming" like in minecraft.

Here, I fed some Cows and it chased me all around the map.

W8taminute

No Man's Sky

I've read a lot of reviews on Steam that for the most part warn players not to waste their money on this game.  A majority of the reviews that bash the game point out many crashes, particularly upon game startup.  They also point out that after a while the game becomes repetitive and boring.

For those here who have the game what are your experiences so far?
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk