Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agathosdaimon

Trying out the open source game Danger from the Deep, i think though it is still needing a lot of work, but i hope it keeps being worked on as it resembles to me a nicer looking Command Aces of the Deep, at this stage though it is just a nicer looking "Greys Wolves: Hunters of the North Atlantic".

pulling some mad stunts in my U-9999 (i think this UBoot is not functional yet)

MengJiao

Quote from: Father Ted on September 05, 2016, 02:09:58 PM
Quote from: jomni on September 05, 2016, 08:42:27 AM
DayZ.  I watched the movie Train to Busan and it reminded me of the DayZ Zombies.
I'm trying to hunt some chickens because I was so hungry but I can't seem to eat it once I kill it.  My character died of hunger.

Did you forget to uncheck the vegetarian option?

Vodka Option: Dawn of Blau (north of the Mius Front it seems): facing SW with a classic gun at sun-up:

MengJiao

-budd-

playing a bit of Action PCgolf, finally made a cut and finished tied for 15th after missing the cut in the first 6 tournaments O0. i prefer to make my own golfer instead of playing a stock golfer, finally put together 4 solid rounds.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Grim.Reaper

Apc golf is my favorite game that I have played ever since it's first release....played a little Ryder cup action this weekend.

-budd-

Its kinda your fault ;), i've played action pc football and i like it, but until your reference to the golf game in the friday thread never thought about it. i think i like the golf game better than the football game. So i've been playing it all weekend and buying extra courses on sale, also downloaded 5 user made courses.off to try my hand at pebble beach.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: -budd- on October 02, 2016, 05:16:45 PM
Its kinda your fault ;), i've played action pc football and i like it, but until your reference to the golf game in the friday thread never thought about it. i think i like the golf game better than the football game. So i've been playing it all weekend and buying extra courses on sale, also downloaded 5 user made courses.off to try my hand at pebble beach.

Yep, I think Golf is the best game of DKS games, but I like and own them all.

Asid

War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Sir Slash

That actually makes golf look interesting. Nice pics budd.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Sir Slash on October 03, 2016, 10:04:02 AM
That actually makes golf look interesting. Nice pics budd.

Golf is interesting, especially this past weekend's Ryder Cup:)  APC golf is a great representation of the game, but of course you have to like golf to really get much out of it.

Silent Disapproval Robot

I finally got my Halifax in War Thunder and painted it up all purdy.  Love it so far.  I can't understand why it has a significantly lower battle ranking than the Stirling.  The Stirling is a deathtrap in its current ranking slot.  The only thing it's got over the Halifax is a better initial bomb load.

W8taminute

I haven't played War Thunder in ages.  That's one good looking plane. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Kushan

Cruising above the rings of a fairly uninteresting gas giant.

Asp Explorer...All alone in the night

Took this one tonight. Was cruising around an icy rock moon; searching for materials and having fun driving on ice when I came across this scene, 5 occupied escape pods. Don't normally have sobering moments in video games for me their entertainment but coming across this did. Don't have any cargo hold on my Asp to take them back with me, I stripped it down to nothing but the bare essentials to get the best jump range and fuel storage I could. Not sure if this is proceduraly generated and will disappear when I get a certain distance away from it from but going to mark the location and come back with some cargo holds later.

PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

-budd-

Not much of a space guy, what game is that and is it on sale :), I wanna play it. Nice screens.

Pete Dero