Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kushan

Quote from: -budd- on October 30, 2016, 11:09:38 PM
Saw this game mentioned in another thread, cost money reading these threads ;)....  Empyrion Galactic Survival. Man for an alpha there's a ton of stuff in game, and havent had any problems running it, it's solid. Other than my PBEM's games its all i've played since getting it. Got chased by some raptors, and killed by some drones and crashed my motor bike into the lake. Got my base started and i'm going to start working on getting a hover craft built then a space craft to get off this berg and explore some space.

Here's my base start.Thats my 30mm auto cannon for drone and predator protection, you can also man the gun.

Nice shot. I will not be succored (Opens Steam) into buying another game I don't (Searches for Game) have time to play. :D Is it a rogue like? or do you respawn when you die?
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

-budd-

You respawn. Basically open world survival crafting game. I like to build and explore, not sure how much danger there is, I got killed once by drones and the raptors are only hostile at night unless you shoot them for food then the whole pack attacks you. Not much of a problem if you have an assault rifle and ammo. I'm currently playing on easy to learn the game. I read there will be multiple solar systems eventually. I want to start building my ship and go see what space is like, build a space station base maybe. I think if you like to build and explore you will like it, like I said there a lot in the game for an alpha and hasn't crashed once. I might opt into the experimental branch and restart. I'll post more screens as I go along.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

-budd-

restarted Empyrion opting in to the experimental build, seems stable.

This is the only system available right now, read there will be more added hence the grayed out icon on the right. I think i can get to the close planets with my small ship but i believe i have to get a warp drive to jump to the others. I have went to my planets moon and landed, i have a video i'll post in the video forum.

Base pictures. Just threw up a quick base, will try to be more fancy the next time. The blocks at the top of the stairs is the elevator.

interior, the machines on the right are just for looks, they dont do anything.

The grow room. I have corn, tomatoes, pumpkins and some space vegis and fruit.

interior, the machines on the right are functional, my O2 machine, food processor, fridge, constructor and storage crates and my bad ass ship, first build....i call it Seahawk #1, got guns and missiles on that bad boy.Had just one main thruster but thought it was to slow so i added two more.Got an O2 machine,storage crates, fridge and power supply.

Ship shots

Found an outpost on MY planet, after using my missiles and guns to destroy the turrets went in and there were some aliens with what look like so kind of chain guns and these big rat looking things.

Staggerwing

^They look like wingless vampire bats.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Rayfer

budd.....'threw up a quick base'....?  I have played the game and that ain't no 'quick base'....that's a masterpiece that isn't at all easy to build. My compliments for a job well done!   :notworthy:

-budd-

Thank you sir, i mean quick in regard to just using square blocks, takes a bit longer to work with the curved stuff, fitting it together just right.

AchillesLastStand

Awesome screenshots. got the game on the last sale and haven't fired it up. Seems like quite a bargain especially for 9.99.

jomni

Spear through my head?  No problem.

-budd-

Sad news...Seahawk#1 got taken down :'( ...AWWWWW, Drones took it down. i managed to salvage a lot of the material. So i had to go bigger :bd: , let me introduce you to Seahawk2, added jet propulsion to this bad boy and 2 thrusters. Still have the miniguns and rockets, i was going to add homing missiles but they take a bunch for material to build the missiles. Also used hardened steel for the build, it's not as quick at turning, might add so more thrusters to the sides see if that helps.

First mission for Seahawk2, moon bound. I starting heading toward one of the planets but you cant leave your sector without warp drive, so the moon is it till i build a capital ship. The planet with the asteroid belt is my home base planet.

Seems the alien scum are basing on the moon. had to take out some auto turrets and then blasted a hole in the side with some rockets and used my sniper to whack the alien scum.

It seems the alien scum have these bat things for guard dogs.

Drone base on the moon, payback for Seahawk#1 :knuppel2:

did have something cool happen while i was base raiding on my home planet. An alien faction had two bases on MY planet, while i was attacking one base the alien scum sent a drop ship with troops from another base to attack me at the other location. Of course my radar warned me and they didnt really make it to the off loading, missile as the door opened...BAM

Sir Slash

Pillars of Eternity---- There better be free beer and pizza on the other side of this.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Martok

Yeek!  Pretty sure I'd need more than beer & pizza to entice me across that... 
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Nefaro

Quote from: Sir Slash on November 10, 2016, 11:49:39 PM
Pillars of Eternity---- There better be free beer and pizza on the other side of this.

-budd-

Got my capital ship up and ready to go, just need to get a shitload of supplies to warp to another planet. So its resource grinding time for a bit. took the shots from my building drone, helps you reach when you need to build higher up. already got a bunch of warp crystals for the warp drive, just need a bit of everything else especially ammo and food. Got a docking clamp for Seahawk2, probably going to do a test run to see how the ship orbits and try taking off and landing Seahawk2 on the ship.Still need to finish the paint job.

MengJiao

Quote from: Martok on November 11, 2016, 11:57:24 AM
Yeek!  Pretty sure I'd need more than beer & pizza to entice me across that...

Lombard levy archers chase Lombard boatmen (archers) down the beach after the boatmen land at the end of a battle:

Sir Slash

It always sad to see Lombard on Lombard violence. Great screenie though.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.