Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kushan

Some shots from around and inside the Orion and Running Man nebula's. Going to be making another pass through the out burst of stars in this area then head off to do a loop around Bernards Loop. After that I plan to finally move on from this region of space.

PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

MengJiao

Quote from: Sir Slash on November 12, 2016, 11:39:24 PM
It always sad to see Lombard on Lombard violence. Great screenie though.

Thick of the seafight: bringing in the Byzantine Mercenaries to fight the Byzantines:

Asid

War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Asid

War in Pieces

Rayfer

Asid....stop with the awesome SoW: Waterloo screenies. You're pushing me closer to buying it on sale at Matrix this holiday season!  :-\

panzerde

Quote from: Rayfer on December 01, 2016, 08:14:52 AM
Asid....stop with the awesome SoW: Waterloo screenies. You're pushing me closer to buying it on sale at Matrix this holiday season!  :-\

Buy it. You know you want it. Buy it...
>:D

Speaking of which, which smoke mod are you using, Asid? Or are you just using what's in the KS mod?
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Rayfer

Quote from: panzerde on December 01, 2016, 09:49:59 AM

Buy it. You know you want it. Buy it...
>:D

Speaking of which, which smoke mod are you using, Asid? Or are you just using what's in the KS mod?

Thanks for your support pz..... :(

panzerde

Bawb says I'm a terrible influence. When you're a terrible influence on Bawb, you've achieved something.  :bd:

bob48

Quite right!

.....I think......
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Asid

:-*

Hi panzerde

I use Realistic smoke lite

Look here for the mods: Here

Here is our SOW section: Here

Note: This is in response to a specific member here: I do NOT work for Norbsoft. I am NOT trying to sell this game.

Let me know if I can help in any way.

Regards
War in Pieces

panzerde

Quote from: Asid on December 01, 2016, 11:27:31 AM

:-*

Hi panzerde

I use Realistic smoke lite

Look here for the mods: Here

Here is our SOW section: Here

Note: This is in response to a specific member here: I do NOT work for Norbsoft. I am NOT trying to sell this game.

Let me know if I can help in any way.

Regards

Thanks, I used that in the past, with SOW Gettysburg. I wasn't sure if there was a new one I'd missed.

Asid

SOW Waterloo. Screen from a mp game. Taken by Beef

War in Pieces

Sir Slash

Hope somebody brought a shovel. That looks like a hell-of-a-fight.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

panzerde

If that's from the game we played yesterday, it definitely was. My division was over on the other flank, but it looked about the same. We had three French infantry divisions against a reinforced British division inside a town. This kicker was that the Brits had more than the usual amount of artillery...and were not just in the town, but uphill. We ended up fighting for about three hours before we took that damned place.

It was a lot of fun!