Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Behold my badass Rat Hunter's Helmet in the badass Enderal Mod for Skyrim. BADASS  :notworthy:

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

^He definitely looks badass!   O0
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

MengJiao

Quote from: W8taminute on January 01, 2017, 04:02:50 PM
^He definitely looks badass!   O0

Definitely.  I just looked into CLoD and things can still be rough on Ju88s:

Gusington

^Did you cause that 88 to go down or are you...piloting it?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

The Danes invaded my lands (Mercia) before I had a chance to invade theirs! Knaves. So as repayment my Kentish allies (blue) ran them through with a 2000-man army on the battlefield, saving my skin  >:D

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on January 01, 2017, 05:03:42 PM
^Did you cause that 88 to go down or are you...piloting it?

I did hit this one.  It's part of a warm-up mission I built:  six Hurricanes (which reminds me...oddly enough the TF campaign has the RAF flying in finger -4 formations in 1939)
attack 3 me110s and 3 Ju88s over the Isle of Wight.  I was busy taking photos so I'm not sure what happened.  I suspect another Hurricane got two of the gunners and I hit the pilot.   You can see there's not all that much damage and that everyone seems to have bailed out -- even the dead pilot and gunners (?) -- maybe I hit an important control -- damage gets pretty detailed tracking in CLoD.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Rayfer

Gus....that Enderal mod for Skyrim, can it be played through the Steam version of the game? And if so, does it also work with the newer special edition version or just the original?  Thanks.

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on January 02, 2017, 12:40:11 AM
Take credit anyway

You can see how air-to-air victories get over-reported.  This Ju88 probably had two gunners killed and both engines damaged before I hit the cockpit area from above, so in a real air battle, it might have had three or four victory claims made related to it -- especially since it went down in the Channel.

Sir Slash

Pillars of Eternity: The White March. Ever wonder why Durgan's Battery is called Durgan's Battery? It's because there's a whole bunch of cannons on the top as you can see here. Dwarves and cannons, what could possibly go wrong there?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Sir Slash

Oh. And there's also a big Dwarf Globe held up by a giant skeleton hand---thing. Dwarves are not subtle.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bobarossa

Did you try turning the wheel?  I bet the globe opens up and a bunch of dwarven women will jump out and molest you.

panzerde

Quote from: bobarossa on January 05, 2017, 10:23:23 AM
Did you try turning the wheel?  I bet the globe opens up and a bunch of dwarven women will jump out and molest you.

Oh, but we can only hope!  :dreamer:
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Sir Slash

But they're so like Dwarven men, that you often can't tell the difference. It's the beards----LOTR.

FlickJax

Quote from: Sir Slash on January 05, 2017, 11:57:38 AM
But they're so like Dwarven men, that you often can't tell the difference. It's the beards----LOTR.

I believe their beards are a bit softer ;)