Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MengJiao

Quote from: Sir Slash on May 06, 2017, 09:56:37 AM
Very Nice Ming. Any airpower in this game?

There is,  in theory.  I'm not entirely sure (though there are air units) since I set up the battles without any air units.  I have a hard enough time
figuring out what is going on without having aircraft contributing to the confusion.

acctingman

Every time I see SS of the Graviteam games I think they look like something out of a great WW2 movie. I've always wanted to try these games, but my lack of patience and brain power prevent that!

I get to live vicariously through you all though!  :bd:

Tuna

Dive bombing in the Ju 88 yesterday.. Thanks to IronX for the tips on how to take off!

Approaching the target

Dive Brakes down, bomb bay doors open

Beginning the dive

Bombs away!

Some good hits!

Being pounced on by a PE2 and fighter while leaving the area

Sir Slash

Ohhhh. Very pretty. Love that camo on the Junkers.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MengJiao

Quote from: Sir Slash on May 08, 2017, 09:59:02 PM

Fantastic -- that's from BoS/MoS, right?

Tuna

Correct, that's why I bought BoM (on sale), to get the Ju 88 and ME-110.

I chose the camo, because the ground always seems to have a lot of brown in it (when there is snow). At the pre-flight stage in the Hanger, you can turn the plane around until you see the open Hanger doors, to tell if it's snow or clear out. Another great tip from IronX  O0. Helps since I always forget to check the date prior to that!

IronX

Nice screens, Tuna. Next flight in Ju-88s!

Skoop

Nice, gotta love the ju88.  My favorite axis bomber.  Been flying BOS a lot the past couple days testing the new VKB gunfighter stick with 8" extension...amazing how much difference it makes.

jomni

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on May 09, 2017, 05:07:48 AM

I meant BoS/BoM.  Anyway, here's a redeemed (get it for free) Renommene -- a very small Frigate with 9 pders on the main deck and 4 six-pders on the quarter deck.  I only need another 100 crew for her to sail properly.  Since I have powder monkeys and marines, guns and boarding should work, but sailing seems tricky at times

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on May 12, 2017, 11:42:32 PM
Quote from: MengJiao on May 09, 2017, 05:07:48 AM

I meant BoS/BoM.  Anyway, here's a redeemed (get it for free) Renommene -- a very small Frigate with 9 pders on the main deck and 4 six-pders on the quarter deck.  I only need another 100 crew for her to sail properly.  Since I have powder monkeys and marines, guns and boarding should work, but sailing seems tricky at times

It looks like the whole Naval Action system is going to be re-setting.  With any luck I'll keep my experience-points and maybe get some other perks.  I'll find out next week-end, I guess

airboy

The JU-88 Screenshots are inspiring.

airboy

My Powersuit Army at Sanctuary for Fallout 4

sandman2575

Nice. I thoroughly enjoyed FO4, despite the (ultimately) very disappointing main story.

Rayfer

Quote from: sandman2575 on May 14, 2017, 03:40:11 PM
Nice. I thoroughly enjoyed FO4, despite the (ultimately) very disappointing main story.

I may be in the minority here, but I enjoyed the main story right through to the end.