Falling Frontier updates

Started by HoodedHorseJoe, March 02, 2023, 07:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoodedHorseJoe

Kicking off another thread for Falling Frontier updates as well - this is our highly anticipated space RTS game that's all about slow faced skirmishes and logistics as you expand across the solar system.

Stutter Fox Studios just released its first update of 2023, announcing a new logistics ship that's coming to the game, as well as the hiring of a new full-time artist that will be both re-designing previously seen ships, and also creating brand new ones from the ground up.

Here's the trailer for the new ship:

And you can read more here.
Communications Director
Hooded Horse

We are a publisher of indie games with strategic and tactical depth. 28 projects and counting, come check out our portfolio on Steam, GOG, and the Epic Games Store!

You may have seen me around in previous roles such as editor of Wargamer.com and Strategy Gamer.

W8taminute

I've got this on my Steam wishlist.  I'm really excited about the concept of this game and look forward to hearing more as time goes by. 

Thanks for the update!
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

JasonPratt

My wallet desperately wonders whether any amount will remain...  :Dreamer:  :Party:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

HoodedHorseJoe

Communications Director
Hooded Horse

We are a publisher of indie games with strategic and tactical depth. 28 projects and counting, come check out our portfolio on Steam, GOG, and the Epic Games Store!

You may have seen me around in previous roles such as editor of Wargamer.com and Strategy Gamer.

Gusington

There there...it will be fine - especially when you take the mantle as World's Greatest Indie Developer 🥳

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

For the love of Christ...WHEN!?

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Jarhead0331

Still devastated that this was pushed all the way back to 2025, but here is a VERY juicy updated gameplay video released today by Hooded Horse.

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

W8taminute

Pushed back to 2025? 

Disappointing however if this means a stable game upon launch then I'm all for that.  Based off of that video they are doing a quality job putting this one together. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: W8taminute on March 11, 2024, 01:40:27 PMPushed back to 2025? 

Disappointing however if this means a stable game upon launch then I'm all for that.  Based off of that video they are doing a quality job putting this one together. 

Very few games are fully stable on release even if delayed:)