Author Topic: Volunteers to trounce me for an Absolute Newbie DAR of Campaigns on the Danube?  (Read 1646 times)

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
This is an alert (paralleling a bump for another thread) that I'm working on an Absolute Newbie DAR, which I'm still capable of turning into a multi-player game if anyone is interested. You don't have to write a parallel DAR if you don't want to: this game is ALL ABOUT the fog of war, so having the other player permanently behind that screen (until game end perhaps) would help illustrate what the game's about.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in chronological order. Lots and lots of order...

Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.