Where is Administration grogheads.com ??

Started by Antonioklk, July 07, 2020, 08:59:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Dero

Quote from: Gusington on July 08, 2020, 02:26:07 PM
Chortling's good. When I think cackling I think of a tall, gangly crone.

This English is above my level  :'(.

Barthheart

Quote from: Pete Dero on July 08, 2020, 02:31:59 PM
Quote from: Gusington on July 08, 2020, 02:26:07 PM
Chortling's good. When I think cackling I think of a tall, gangly crone.

This English is above my level  :'(.

That's OK, it's above theirs as well....

Gusington

'Tall gangly crone' - think of a witch.
слава Україна!

Tripoli

I've always  imagined Gus' laugh being something like this:
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Gusington

слава Україна!

JasonPratt

The moment you realize that by replying to this thread your data is being farmed to a site in Byelorussia...  ::)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in chronological order. Lots and lots of order...

Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.

Pete Dero

Quote from: JasonPratt on July 09, 2020, 07:43:38 AM
The moment you realize that by replying to this thread your data is being farmed to a site in Byelorussia...  ::)

They are still busy trying to find out what the secret project 'dongle' is about  :).

Gusington

слава Україна!

Pete Dero

Gusington

слава Україна!

Sir Slash

Now you've let it slip! Operation Cackle Dongle will have to be renamed now. Cancelling is out of the question, we've already deployed the Murder Hornets.  #:-)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in chronological order. Lots and lots of order...

Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.

Con

Nobody expects the Groghead inquisition Administration