GROGHEADS Steam Group

Started by Bison, January 29, 2012, 12:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

I'm going the opposite direction and limiting the number of games I bounce between each week or month.  Right now I'm doing pretty good with the Diablo 3/NWN2 (RPG Fix) and Conflict of Heroes (Counter and Hex).  I've not played any other games in about a week, which is good for me.

Gusington

My thing is that I usually read about something loosely related to what I am playing. Easier to do with history based strategy/tactical games. With fantasy games as long as it's creepy/spooky/ out there my OCD mind is happy.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Quote from: Gusington on May 21, 2012, 01:10:17 PM
My thing is that I usually read about something loosely related to what I am playing. Easier to do with history based strategy/tactical games. With fantasy games as long as it's creepy/spooky/ out there my OCD mind is happy.

I'm reading the Diablo 3 strategy guide on the crapper.  It's about as deep as I want to deal with these days outside of work stuff.

Gusington

The shitter is my throne.

With the house empty except for my dog this past week I have gotten used to reading with the door open and singing along to the music in the background.

Dog is not pleased but whatever...I have to stand out with him in the damned rain while he empties his colon. All is fair.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Sure, but who's the one cleaning up the mess at the end of the day?   Who owns who?

Gusington

Since I live in my own woods, I shovel it all into a wheelbarrow monthly and literally use it to fertilize the lawn and garden. He pulls the wheelbarrow. HA!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Huw the Poo

Ha!  Round one to Gus, methinks!

Fallen Earth is pretty decent.  It's quirky and definitely different to the standard MMORPG, however it's definitely not to everyone's taste.  I love how the crafting works.

Gusington

^I could not have scripted it better with our own New Poo coming in after that last post. Well done, Sir.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Bison

LongBlade

Quote from: Bison on May 21, 2012, 12:59:44 PM
Quote from: Gusington on May 21, 2012, 12:58:36 PM
^I'm really not worthy. And rarely am I worthy of a game as deep as Warlock either. I am even going to try to re-gear my OCD brain again so I can play both Diablo III and Warlock in the same week.

Complete weak sauce if you cannot play two games over the course of one week!

Don't let him B.S. you. He's weak.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Gusington

Weak for certain very special things that no one this board possesses.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Bison

What Grogs are playing from their Steam library.

Warlock - Master of the Arcane
94.1 hrs

Football Manager 2011
38.1 hrs

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
28.4 hrs

Gusington

^Did it record my level of nerd rage when Diablo kicked me out last night?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Bison

I wish you would have video taped and posted to youtube.

Huw the Poo

Whoever's playing Fallen Earth must be on holiday.