GROGHEADS Steam Group

Started by Bison, January 29, 2012, 12:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheCommandTent

I've changed my name now on STEAM to match mine here.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Bison

Quote from: TheCommandTent on May 01, 2012, 07:21:04 PM

That wasn't necessary.  Just trying to associate names there with here is all.  I like the motivation however!

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Bison on May 01, 2012, 07:25:18 PM
Quote from: TheCommandTent on May 01, 2012, 07:21:04 PM

That wasn't necessary.  Just trying to associate names there with here is all.  I like the motivation however!

Thats alright I never really liked my other name anyway.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Gusington

I changed my name on Steam to TheCommandTent just for giggles.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Gusington on May 01, 2012, 08:21:58 PM
I changed my name on Steam to TheCommandTent just for giggles.

You would...   :o

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Grogheads top three played games this week on Steam:

Fallen Earth
70.8 hrs

Warlock - Master of the Arcane
63.1 hrs

Football Manager 2011
52.2 hrs

Who the hell is playing Fallen Earth?

Gusington

Nice...Warlock at Numbah 2. When a MP is released we all need to play together.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Gusington on May 21, 2012, 12:24:13 PM
Nice...Warlock at Numbah 2. When a MP is released we all need to play together.

Yes, yes we do.

W8taminute

Quote from: Bison on May 21, 2012, 12:19:10 PM

Fallen Earth
70.8 hrs

63.1 hrs

Football Manager 2011
52.2 hrs

I have sort of a noob question.  Is there something special I need to do to see where my game time is being spent and recorded on the Groghead Steam group? 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Bison

Warlock got another patch today.  Wonder if they decided players were worthy enough for a patch notes this time?  No...you are not.

Bison

Quote from: W8taminute on May 21, 2012, 12:54:35 PM
Quote from: Bison on May 21, 2012, 12:19:10 PM

Fallen Earth
70.8 hrs

63.1 hrs

Football Manager 2011
52.2 hrs

I have sort of a noob question.  Is there something special I need to do to see where my game time is being spent and recorded on the Groghead Steam group?

Go to your profile on the community tab and it will be on the right.  You game time is automatically added into the group time, but only the top 3 will show up on the group page.

Gusington

^I'm really not worthy. And rarely am I worthy of a game as deep as Warlock either. I am even going to try to re-gear my OCD brain again so I can play both Diablo III and Warlock in the same week.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Quote from: Gusington on May 21, 2012, 12:58:36 PM
^I'm really not worthy. And rarely am I worthy of a game as deep as Warlock either. I am even going to try to re-gear my OCD brain again so I can play both Diablo III and Warlock in the same week.

Complete weak sauce if you cannot play two games over the course of one week!

Gusington

^Not weak I am just wired that way, mofo. I am attempting to unwire.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd