Grogheads Steam Group - Friday Night Rumble

Started by Bison, November 15, 2012, 06:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Gusington on November 22, 2012, 08:56:48 AM
No pressure, just putting feelers out there like I do with The Wife. Hopefully this will be more successful.

:o

I think I'm safe in speaking for everyone here : PLEASE KEEP YOUR WIFE FEELERS IN YOUR DOMESTIC LIFE.

LongBlade

Thank you, Arctic, for that public service announcement.

<ahem>

Returning to a discussion of gaming tonight...

I did some Space Marine recon last night.

The multiplayer game has changed a bit since last time I played.

First, there is new DLC, the most interesting of which is the Dreadnought DLC. It's currently 50% off for about $5 on Steam. I do not have it, but might spring for it if we collectively decide to resurrect Space Marine.

Speaking of resurrecting Space Marine, I looked around for MP games last night. Probably around 2100 or so (I forget the exact time). It was just little ole me seeking a MP game - no other gamers in sight. Seriously.

I don't mind some Space Marine, but if we're going to play it we've got to be Johnny-on-the-spot because it doesn't look like there will be any strangers roaming around to fill in the blank spaces if someone is a no-show.

But that works to our advantage - no douchebags will be possibly invading our space so we should be good. We can launch a private game and have the internet to ourselves. That sounds pretty good to me, so on that note I will leave you with this Inquisitorial devotional:

Believe lest your unbelief consume you.

++ Inquisitor Exterminatus Magnus LB ++
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Gusington

I am ready for Space Marine. I also don't have the Dreadnought DLC but also don't have any problem getting it if I will be using it. Tonight possibly? Anyone around?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

I'm around but I don't have (or want) Space Marine.

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Gusington

OK it's 9pm now and the Jets are already losing. Post here if you are around in the next few hours.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Bison

Firing up L4D2 in t-minus keurig coffee brewing completion....

Gusington

For whatever reason L4D2 was extra exhausting this evening.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Bison

I blame the turkey exhaustion.  I was definately not on top of my zombie killing game.

Gusington

I got ridiculously tired after an hour. Has to be from all the kids running around and annoying sisters, sisters in law, etc.

If anyone is around tonight please post! There is of course no football tonight...even more of a reason to game.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: Gusington on November 22, 2012, 11:32:27 PM
For whatever reason L4D2 was extra exhausting this evening.

I have that effect on most people.

MetalDog

Quote from: Gusington on November 23, 2012, 03:01:29 PM
I got ridiculously tired after an hour. Has to be from all the kids running around and annoying sisters, sisters in law, etc.

If anyone is around tonight please post! There is of course no football tonight...even more of a reason to game.

And miss a chance to game with the great Gus-ini?!  NFW!!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Tuna

I thought I saw something about Warlock.. I just purchased that and all it's DLC... I have Space Marine, not sure what I think of it yet... .. Also have Dead Island.. I44.. Arma 2