Grogheads Steam Group - Friday Night Rumble

Started by Bison, November 15, 2012, 06:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silent Disapproval Robot

LongBlade

Holy smokes we had a blast killing xenos filth. Talk about intense.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Gusington

My Warlock game tanked. I was having tech issues. Anyone still playing Space Marine?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

Quote from: Gusington on November 23, 2012, 11:10:04 PM
My Warlock game tanked. I was having tech issues. Anyone still playing Space Marine?

That is an intense game - we were playing survival mode against hordes of Orks. Playing a warmup game about 1800 and then a solid slugfest at 2100, I'm done for the night :)
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Bison

Barthheart

Quote from: Bison on November 23, 2012, 11:35:25 PM
So no warlock battle started tonight?

Yeah we finally got going... Gus's mouse didn't get enough cheese or something. We got to turn 12 so good start.

Gusington

Good game 'Phro, Breezy and Bart. So good in fact that I got the elf DLC and the Armageddon DLC for Warlock just now.

Still would like to play some Space Marine...just got the Dreadnought DLC too.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

Tuna and I played Dead Island for a few hours. 

MetalDog

Quote from: Gusington on November 24, 2012, 12:37:35 AM
Good game 'Phro, Breezy and Bart. So good in fact that I got the elf DLC and the Armageddon DLC for Warlock just now.

Still would like to play some Space Marine...just got the Dreadnought DLC too.

Thoroughly enjoyed that, too!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bob48

An interesting start to a MP warlock campaign with MetalDog to day. I seem to be crammed into an island near the north edge and surrounded by mountains and a couple of other mages, so no contact with MD as yet.

Great fun, and a good chin-wag as we played. Looking forwards to continuing this - thanks MD!
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Silent Disapproval Robot

If anyone wants to play Iron Front 1944, head over to SimHQ and check the forums there.  We play every Saturday at 1 pm PST/4 EST/ 9PM GMT. 

MetalDog

Quote from: bob48 on November 24, 2012, 12:37:35 PM
An interesting start to a MP warlock campaign with MetalDog to day. I seem to be crammed into an island near the north edge and surrounded by mountains and a couple of other mages, so no contact with MD as yet.

Great fun, and a good chin-wag as we played. Looking forwards to continuing this - thanks MD!

My pleasure, bob!  I enjoyed the conversation as well :-)  The good news is, I have a pretty good starting position and copious amounts of resources.  The bad news is, I have two portals to other worlds located outside of my eastern two cities :-( 

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

I am indignant as well!  (Unless you have a good reason.  In which case, I forgive you.)

Barthheart

8) Date night went longer than I thought......  ;)