Grogheads Steam Group - Friday Night Rumble

Started by Bison, November 15, 2012, 06:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

In addition to Warlock how about Space Marine?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Yeah but I'm gone now and you signed up for Warlock.  Not sure who the other two were who voted to play.  I think Arma2 is the next most popular choice but I've go no idea how that won works MP.  Don't own it.

Gusington

Didn't you just type "in addition to" Warlock? That's what I mean. LB may know how to set up MP in Space Marine.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

Quote from: Gusington on November 21, 2012, 08:07:04 AM
Didn't you just type "in addition to" Warlock? That's what I mean. LB may know how to set up MP in Space Marine.

Been a while, but I think I might be able to figure it out.

I never spent much time with Arma II. The interface is too clunky compared to Black Ops II.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Gusington

You sir are in love with that new Black Ops game. Do you want to try out an MP with Space Marine?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

Quote from: Gusington on November 21, 2012, 08:48:21 AM
You sir are in love with that new Black Ops game. Do you want to try out an MP with Space Marine?

Sure. My weekend more or less starts today.

Currently I have a tribble on my lap so it may take me a bit to get Space Marine fired up and to re-learn the game, but I should have something good to go for this afternoon/evening.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Gusington

Cool...I will definitely be up tonight late playing one thing or another.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

I'll try to stop by the Friday Night Rumble and see what you are all playing.  If it's in my library I'll join!
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Arctic Blast

Might be having a board game night, so I can't commit to anything. But if I'm free I'll check and see what you guys end up playing.

Gusington

If anyone is around tonight late (11pm EST or later) ping me through Steam. If I can stay awake I am going to do a few turns of Commander: The Great War and then I can switch over to something else.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

I played 'pass out on the couch.' Oh well. Maybe tonight? Posting this now should be enough notice. Maybe we can get a game of L4D2 together or somesuch.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Gusington on November 22, 2012, 08:49:47 AM
I played 'pass out on the couch.' Oh well. Maybe tonight? Posting this now should be enough notice. Maybe we can get a game of L4D2 together or somesuch.

I would like to but I am not sure how late it will be when I get back from the in-laws.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Gusington

No pressure, just putting feelers out there like I do with The Wife. Hopefully this will be more successful.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Quote from: Gusington on November 22, 2012, 08:49:47 AM

Pass out on the couch is a great game.  One that I aspire to master.  So far though I can't seem to get past the level called pass out on the floor.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk