Dom 3 slow game (2 day turnaround)[closed]

Started by Yskonyn, March 04, 2013, 01:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

Well, rats, we got our internet issues sorted out last night, but I thought a delay had already gone in effect, so I ended up staleing the turn.

No big deal I guess; I wasn't doing anything but consolidating, researching and preparing for expansion, which is going to take a while. I don't like losing a turn of movement (and construction), but it could be a lot worse.

I should be able to do my turn and the Groghammer turn this afternoon, though. :)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

parone

A Random Event Has Occured:  your Realm was hit by the Dreaded Internet Stale:your people are lost and listless...

Nefaro

Please mister science guy
Don't spray that aerosol in my eye
I don't wanna diiie
I'm a noble raaaabbit.

Brought to you by your friendly neighborhood Pangaean Tree-huggers.  ;)

byrdman57

So I notice that a turn is due tonight, I'm trying to get one sent, but my Internet is not cooperating.

parone

ysko, if you check this, it looks like jason isn't getting his turn in, so a delay would be great

Yskonyn

Another 48 hrs extra on the clock. Let me know how you fare.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

parone

great save ysko.  i know he staled due to internet last turn, so hopefully he'll be ok to get this one in.

Yskonyn

Stale? That is unfortunate!
Did I miss a call for delay earlier?
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

parone

no.  jason seems to have lost his internet(and never asked for a delay).  you didn't miss anything

Yskonyn

I dont know how I missed Jasons last post. I am sorry you staled Jason.

JasonPratt

Not your fault.

I'm glad someone caught this, because I really thought I had sent in my turn already this time! -- I certainly played it, and prepared it for emailing. Just emailed it now. :)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Huw the Poo

To Bogarus:

You're probably wondering what the hell I'm doing, milling about around that little island.  The answer is too embarrassing to state here, so don't ask! :P

I will crush you all!

parone

if you are having a few expansion difficulties, don't feel bad.  the last two indi provinces i took repelled me four times, i think

Huw the Poo