Dom 3 slow game (2 day turnaround)[closed]

Started by Yskonyn, March 04, 2013, 01:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vlam

Yes, I only have one game so far with R'lyeh, not finished yet, and another one that just began with Mictlan.
Faster to say that I have no experience at all :)

parone

i have more games, i think.  however, my record as the 'first eliminated' even in large, 16 player games-is unmatched.

in fact, i used this exact build on LA ctis to get eliminated first in a game called 'collision alert'.  i played so badly, in fact, that the game admin abolished me from future games.  which i thought was kind of funny.  im afraid i just didn't take the game seriously enough for him.  ahhh well.  i promise to give it the old college try here.

prepare to face the onslaught of Par One, human AI!!!!

Huw the Poo

Quote from: parone on March 15, 2013, 05:11:21 PM
I played so badly, in fact, that the game admin abolished me from future games.  which i thought was kind of funny.

Target acquired!

parone

im afraid, Mr. Poo, that you are Ermor.  you'll be everybody's target :o

undercovergeek

what with all the worm messages - youre a real warm person!!!

Huw the Poo

JasonPratt

Quote from: undercovergeek on March 15, 2013, 06:26:47 PM
what with all the worm messages - youre a real waorm person!!!

Durned Microsoft Word autocorrect!--fixed it for you.

:)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

gameleaper

Hi Guys, Im new to multiplayer, but I realy feel Dom3 is to-good not to! and Id like to join the slow game, is there any room? and any help getting going would be great, I know PCs and files & emailing files etc.. just tell me where the PBEM file is and i will post it.

gameleaper

If there is room for me, I would like to know what mods and where to get them?, and what server for PBEM?

gameleaper

sorry , I joint this thread half way through, and did not see the info at the first post :)

Huw the Poo

gameleaper

Quote from: Huw the Poo on March 16, 2013, 02:37:22 AM
Have you submitted your pretender, Gameleaper?

Hi Huw the Poo

Ive got the CBM mod enabled, Im asumeing I can leave out the sprite updates for now, I go into game tools and am ready to create my god, but am I restricted here to races already used(if so which ones are used, I can see from the top post there are 10). do I use EA MA or LA?

gameleaper

Ok the MA was wrong the game is only LA and I think thats already running. undercovergeek give me new info and to lookout for the new game, Ill be in the grinder soon :)

Ive found all the Maps so Im haveing fun at the moment, so dont worry about me waiting.

undercovergeek

someone will correct me if im wrong but i think if you create a LA pretender in the game and follow the instructions on the front page - you should be able to join if youre eager to get going next week - yskonyn the admin is away for 3 days and then we can start the LA game with you in - the races already chosen are on the front page, except im pythium not ulm