Dom 3 slow game (2 day turnaround)[closed]

Started by Yskonyn, March 04, 2013, 01:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

Quote from: parone on March 22, 2013, 09:34:49 PM
haha.  i love 'heroic obesity'

awesome

Unless it's on one of your mages.  Then it sucks due to all the extra Fatigue gain.  :-\

Phobos

In one of the other games I am currently playing, my starting commander, a Sauromatian Chieftain got Heroic Stupidity.

A major increase to attack and magic resistance, but when I tried to add more units to their roster, I found that I couldn't.  The drawback for the ability was reduced leadership and magic skill.  Probably a good thing I did not make them my prophet.

parone

never seen heroic stupidity.  if one of my heros ever gets that, i will immediately rename him after myself.

gameleaper

http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=5279.0

why dont you while waiting for a turn, try my light-casual-RPG-arcade type game? I dont mind if you dont, but you may see my game stategy :) its a major update of previous versions, new tileset,new monsters,harder gameplay,Settings re-balanced, etc...

its completely free, I wont be offended, if you dont like it :(

gameleaper

Quote from: gameleaper on March 23, 2013, 02:02:25 PM
http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=5279.0

why dont you while waiting for a turn, try my light-casual-RPG-arcade type game? I dont mind if you dont, but you may see my game stategy :) its a major update of previous versions, new tileset,new monsters,harder gameplay,Settings re-balanced, etc...

its completely free, I wont be offended, if you dont like it :(

I've decided to cease programing, because if you can play games like dominion3, why would anybody play my attempts at a game :( I simply rather be playing WitP or dom3, so goodbye to hard work hello entertainment :)

undercovergeek

A wise choice, now back to waiting for ysk

gameleaper

Quote from: undercovergeek on March 24, 2013, 11:46:01 AM
A wise choice, now back to waiting for ysk

Considering my spies are in your dominion, your not much good at deplomacy geek :)

undercovergeek

yeah?

come round for tea some time, no need to spy

gameleaper

Rock cakes, and cough candy do you? I will definately drink lots of tea :)

Nefaro

SPIES!

SPIES everywhere!!

I bet those evil capitalist pig-dogs gave us all cancer too!  :P

Huw the Poo

BALLS!  Through single-player practise, it has become apparent that my pretender design for LA Ermor is less "bold", more "lulz WTF are you doing?!"

Oh well.  I'll do my best to slaughter you all anyway.  But look closely at my nation and you should spot the silly mistake. :D

undercovergeek

gameleaper

I made an early investment in spies as 3 of my provinces produce scouts, but I call the double zeros. :)

gameleaper

Quote from: Nefaro on March 24, 2013, 04:33:02 PM
SPIES!

SPIES everywhere!!

I bet those evil capitalist pig-dogs gave us all cancer too!  :P

haha , we are in the cold war phase of dom :) or the new world order :)

Huw the Poo

Quote from: undercovergeek on March 24, 2013, 04:50:07 PM
you made him allergic to undead?

HA!  That's closer to the truth than you realise. :(