Dom 3 slow game (2 day turnaround)[closed]

Started by Yskonyn, March 04, 2013, 01:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

parone

is it me, or did we get, like, another 3 day extension?

JasonPratt

I don't mind that happening, but I wish Ysk would post here when it does. It's less confusing. (Or did he leave a message on the Llamaserver game page?)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Yskonyn

I did post, darnit, you all non believers!!

If you weren't so busy with arguing with a certain individual you would have actually had the bits and bytes left to register it. :P

Easy.. easy! Just kidding, well.. kinda, cause I DID post it! :)

I am having short turns too, so the wait seems pretty long for me too. But if someone posts about a delay in advance we agreed we would delay the game.

Having that said; I will go on a holiday from the 4th of june till the 14th of june. Be prepared for another downtime then.

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Phobos

I did not get my turn file for turn 28 sent out to me.  I clicked the "request turn resend" button, but I have yet to receive the file.

It's probably just a temporary delay.

Huw the Poo

Phobos

Turn received

If you were sent multiple messages from llamaserver, that is due to me resending the turn to everyone.  I figured if it happened to me, others might experience it as well, so I took some initiative and clicked a button.  No further issues to report from my end.

In other news, Ermor is about to attempt an amphibious assault on Bogarus...

Ogaburan

Another NAP-3 broken by Undercovergeek in the same week, getting quite a reputation aren't we?  ;)

undercovergeek

Quote from: Ogaburan on May 17, 2013, 03:10:27 PM
Another NAP-3 broken by Undercovergeek in the same week, getting quite a reputation aren't we?  ;)

no NAP3 with you sir - looking at the discourse betwixt our ambassadors, it was offered by fair Pythium but your diplomat decided to argue about the forests instead - no agreement, no pact, no apologies

Huw the Poo

Oh dear.  Poor Pythium.  You're making enemies all over the place! :D

undercovergeek

i could handle the 50 or so weaklings in the forest, arent troubled by Midgard's threats but the 750 ghouls that just walked into my capital are a bit of a worry!

Huw the Poo

That is (was) your capital?  Shouldn't it have been, ya know...defended? :P

undercovergeek

Quote from: Huw the Poo on May 17, 2013, 04:20:52 PM
That is (was) your capital?  Shouldn't it have been, ya know...defended? :P

lol - it was but they werent on patrol

Huw the Poo

No matter.  My little skirmishing party will soon be dining on the bones of the poor innocents cowering within.

Phobos

Bogarus would be happy to render magical assistance, just so long as our Staretsi don't have to leave the Motherland.