Dom 3 slow game (2 day turnaround)[closed]

Started by Yskonyn, March 04, 2013, 01:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yskonyn

Will you be able to send in the current turn in time?

I will extend it for the next one then. And people, remember, there is no need to wait for the timer to run out. If everyone keeps on sending their turns we can keep up the pace. Its only insurance.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

JasonPratt

Quote from: undercovergeek on May 21, 2013, 11:21:08 AM
Your elephants have boots on? - bwahahahahahahaaaaa

Any defeat imminent is due to been bent over laughing

They used to have boot shaped noses.

Kipling told me that once, so I know it's just-so true.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

undercovergeek

I have now witnessed the cause of ogas enthusiasm and I doff my scaley cap in his direction - the use of spells to slow me and stop me whilst stomping on me with elephants was admirable

It was however my squishy army

byrdman57

Quote from: Yskonyn on May 22, 2013, 03:08:05 AM
Will you be able to send in the current turn in time?

I will extend it for the next one then. And people, remember, there is no need to wait for the timer to run out. If everyone keeps on sending their turns we can keep up the pace. Its only insurance.

I've already sent in the current turn. If Jomon gets his shit together (JK!) and sends in a turn, I can submit another one tonight. I'll try to keep submitting while I'm gone as well, but I make no guarantees.

parone

dudes(and dudettes??)

im getting married this weekend.  i'll try to get a turn in if at all possible fri/sat, but won't be able to get one in sunday.  shouldn't be an issue, but just throwing it out there in case.

Yskonyn

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

JasonPratt

Yay for Parone!  8)

Yeah, I had storms to deal with yesterday afternoon and our home phone/internet may not be reestablished yet this afternoon. I'll just have to see.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

parone

thank you gentlemen.  let's hope in this case, second time is the charm ;D

Nefaro

Between Parone's funeral, Byrdman's monthly vacations, and Yskie being shipped about willy nilly, the next few weeks will be rather sporadic.

So.. about the same as usual?

:P

;D

Ogaburan

Quote from: Nefaro on May 22, 2013, 02:57:18 PM
Between Parone's funeral, Byrdman's monthly vacations, and Yskie being shipped about willy nilly, the next few weeks will be rather sporadic.

So.. about the same as usual?

:P

;D

More time for banter i guess...

undercovergeek

Quote from: parone on May 22, 2013, 02:04:39 PM
thank you gentlemen.  let's hope in this case, second time is the charm ;D

laptop in honeymoon bags - sorted

byrdman57

Did I go on vacation last month?

Huw the Poo

Nefaro

Quote from: byrdman57 on May 22, 2013, 04:28:36 PM

Did I go on vacation last month?

Ummm.  No?  Yes? 

You should have, amiright?   ;D

Phobos

Congratulations on the nuptials, Parone.