Dungeons and Dragons Online - Grogheads Static Group

Started by Bison, April 20, 2013, 12:19:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Bison on April 26, 2013, 06:33:25 PM
The rare encounters are random spawns.  So if you don't see it; exit and return to it's location.  Use the wiki to learn the locations of where to look in the wilderness area.

I'll be on the look out.

What time do you guys think you'll be on tonight?  I rolled up a second character and did the intro and first quest so I can play with guys stuck on or off the island.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

MetalDog

Much thanks to Bison, Tent and Windi for shepherding me through a few adventures this evening.  They are extremely patient.  LB, sorry you were having trouble staying connected.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

TheCommandTent

Good time last night gaming with the guys.  MD it looks like you are getting the hang of everything. 

LB to bad you lost connection when you did or you would have gotten some armor to replace those filthy rages you were wearing. :)
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Bison

Well let's be honest.  LB didn't miss too much after you yahoos discovered how to dance.

They spent at least 20 minutes having a dance off.

LongBlade

Quote from: Bison on April 27, 2013, 10:03:14 AM
Well let's be honest.  LB didn't miss too much after you yahoos discovered how to dance.

They spent at least 20 minutes having a dance off.

That explains a lot. I may be a hopeless Star Trek geek but my laptop's security must have been protecting me from the nerdrageous dance off. I may be a geek, but I'm a cool geek.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

TheCommandTent

In our defense Bison started it.   :P   At least the rest of us had acceptable clothing on.  ::)

Nefaro

Is everyone's class selection up-to-date on the first page?

I d/l'd it last night.. may jump in sometime soon.

Bison

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Bison

TheCommandTent

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Nefaro

Hrmm..

In that case, perhaps I'll roll up a Rogue.  Because everyone loves extra loot.

Windigo

Quote from: Bison on April 27, 2013, 07:59:38 PM
Yes everyone except LB who has a monk.

which more than anything explains why he didn't dance
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Nefaro

Are you guys still getting 'Link Dead' on occasion?

I recall a somewhat regular problem of the client still running but going link dead after small packet loss and the latency slowly climbing despite obviously still getting updates from other people running around nearby.  It was such weird behavior that I became convinced there was some wonky client netcode that would send the connection into a death spiral sometimes.  It would always work just fine after I hard-exited the game and rejoined. 

The mention of LB's disconnect just made me wonder if something like that has happened lately.  *shrug*

I created a new Rogue on the Ghallanda server, so I'll see for myself.  ;)  What levels have you guys reached by now??  ???