DOOM

Started by parone, June 10, 2013, 01:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alastair

hi. Requesting delay through saturday RE: new years

edit, Ah!  already established.

parone

new years?

alastair we have been discussing a delay AFTER this turn hosts-do you need one for this turn?

also folks, i'll ask this again:  if you need a delay, please specify hours.  Saturday for you might not be sat.  for  me etc etc.

try to get back to me if you can alastair

alastair

folks just left.  I'll try to get a turn in sometime in the next 12 hours.

W8taminute

I have returned and am ready to resume playing.   8)
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Bronwell

There is a new patch 3.29 which has just been released as of 2 hours ago.

Apparently, it will be implemented on all the llamaserver games, including ours.  According to the thread below, supposedly a message will be sent by llamaserver?  All dominion clients will need to be updated to avoid crash issues.

http://www.desura.com/games/dominions-3-the-awakening/forum/thread/patch-329

gp1628

All of the servers are upgrading.
Mine ( www.Dom3minions.com ) will be upgrading tomorrow.
You can get the latest patch from www.Illwinter.com

Wingedflamez

What is that going to do to Mods?

parone

thanks Gandalf.

flames-I imagine nothing

W8taminute

Gotta love Illwinter!  Patched the game with no problems thanks to the link from gp1628.   8)

To my fellow PBEM partners out there: 

This may be Vanheims last transmission as we are nearing the end of a bloody war with Jotunheim, and we're on the losing end of the outcome.  The death toll is catastrophic, you must play your turn.   ;D

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

gp1628

While you are in the neighborhood getting the patch you could also check out the updated Dom4 page
http://www.illwinter.com/dom4/index.html

alastair

We're bravely braving Pangaea, who has something like 3 times the territories we do, and at least 7 castles.   Currently in the market for a chainsaw and maybe a few lumberjacks.

Haerdalas

You know, I think there might actually be such a thing as too much Monty Python. after reading the last post, I can't get the Lumberjack song out of my head. Oh the horror.

Bronwell

I'm not sure there can ever be too much Monty Python, Haerdalas.   I managed to get my little brothers hooked on it at a young age to ensure someone would always get my Grail references.   :)

Faux

Has llamaserver updated to 3.29 already?

Also wow. Can't wait for Dominions 4 and will surely preorder.

parone

I updated using Gandalf's link, and it was pretty easy even for a bumbler like me.

that said, in case anyone has problems, I am going to add 24 hours to the timer for this turn.