DOOM

Started by parone, June 10, 2013, 01:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

parone

love the enthusiasm winger :)

Faux

Guys, I was supposed to do my turn this morning before work but I totally forgot... :-[ I'd appreciate if the hosting could be postponed by few hours so I can send my turn this evening.

parone

going to delay 10 hours.  hope that's adequet.

Faux

Quote from: parone on July 16, 2013, 05:56:26 AM
going to delay 10 hours.  hope that's adequet.

That will be plenty enough. Thanks!

parone

now we need pangea to check in...

Bronwell

Thanks for the extension. 

I was planning to post mine in the next hour, but with the extension it may be a few hours later, but will be in several hours before deadline.

Bronwell of Pangaea

parone

haha!   all our ducks are in a row! or centaurs or tartarians or whatever.

Bronwell

Sorry for delay.

My turn was 90% done and my schedule was free at work so I figured I would quickly finish in 10 minutes and post this morning.  Instead it was a crazy day.  I will be home and post turn within the hour.  It will only be 1 hour before deadline but no extension is needed.

parone

k bron.  heading out to celebrate the Mrs' birthday.  will have to check to see how many monkeys died later ;)

parone

checked in before work.  looked like pangea was cutting it close, so added 8 hours.

Bronwell

Thanks for the extension, but I am working on it now and will get it in on time.

Bronwell

I'm not sure, but llamaserver may be down.  My turn is due in an hour and I am working on it, but just noticed that all of the llama games show last updated 4 hours ago, so I don't know if it will accept the turn when I turn it in.  Could we get an extension until it starts showing updates?  I will turn this turn in in about 30 minutes and will update as to whether I receive a message that it was accepted.

-Bronwell

parone

gonna put in an 8 hour extenstion on my way out the door

Bronwell

For what it's worth.. I sent my turn in.. but no response from llama yet... still shows not updated for 5 hours and no confirmation that my turn received.

parone

yeah.  the old girl(llamaserver) musta hit a bump in the night.

I sent llamabeast a message.  he'll get it back up.  always does