Main Menu

Counter template grids

Started by bayonetbrant, January 14, 2014, 12:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

Someone on CSW was asking for some templates for 1/2-in counters, so I whipped these up quick.  I thought I'd post them over here, too, in case someone wants them.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

Since you have nothing else to do, (**ducks**), maybe you could whip up a 5/8" template as well.  :)

bayonetbrant

I already have a 5/8 template; using it for NW1:OC counters.  I'll post when I get home.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

Barthheart

WOW! That was a long trip home......  O0

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

Accessory counters with barrages, ATGMs, targeting markers, STUN markers, etc