Heroes of Stalingrad MP

Started by Barthheart, February 21, 2014, 08:10:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

I'm available most week nights from 7 PM to 11 PM EST.
Also on the weekends from 7 am to 10 am EST.

Barthheart

ARGH! I won't be able to play this weekend. Some kind of screwed up comm between my machine and the Slitherine server......  >:(

undercovergeek

Nooooooo

I are ready! Whisky check, pad and pencil check, lucky gaming pants check!

Mind you I haven't looked at the slitherine server yet

Barthheart

OK, I think we have this figured out.

If anyone is running v1.07 and wants to play tonight or this weekend let me know.

Ubercat

Quote from: Barthheart on March 21, 2014, 03:00:04 PM

If anyone is running v1.07 and wants to play tonight or this weekend let me know.

Tempting. Very tempting. Do you Skype?
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Barthheart

Quote from: Ubercat on March 21, 2014, 07:25:51 PM
Quote from: Barthheart on March 21, 2014, 03:00:04 PM

Tempting. Very tempting. Do you Skype?

Ya man.

Ubercat

Wow, that was a fast response!

I just tried an auto-update and it says I have the most up to date version, 1.05.
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Barthheart

;)
Just logged in and saw yer response.... really....

You need to download the beta patch here:

http://www.matrixgames.com/members/privateDL.asp?gid=349

Ubercat

I'm in the Lobby now. I don't see anyone.

- Thomas Sowell

Barthheart

Ubercat

I PM'd you. Skype when ready.

- Thomas Sowell

Barthheart

Yeah! It works! Uber and I are playing now.

Ubercat

The irony was that I was playing the Soviets and BH's avatar was leading MY troops.

- Thomas Sowell

undercovergeek

Barthheart

I did.

When do you want to play?