Cardhunter Multiplayer anyone?

Started by bayonetbrant, February 21, 2014, 09:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

If anyone out there wants some casual fantasy combat gaming (for free!) give me a shout and let's get together for some Cardhunter multi-player.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

How does that work? Is it coop or vs?

bayonetbrant

head-to-head

and it's on a countdown timer for each player, so no h2h match will ever last more than 30 minutes or so
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

6 fucking games today.  I haven't won yet.

I keep getting matched with guys ranked 200 points or more ahead of me

bayonetbrant

you basspoles need to get on the Card Hunter train, dammit!