The Walking Dead

Started by GDS_Starfury, October 13, 2012, 11:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

20 hours until the season premier.
we need to establish the opening episode drinking game and the game for the season.
we can start with:

1. take a drink every time a walker gets killed.
2. if T-dog lives until the end of an episode finish whatever drink you have.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

OJsDad

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 13, 2012, 11:03:44 PM

2. if T-dog lives until the end of an episode finish whatever drink you have.

Drink, or bottle/case you have left?
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

TheCommandTent

Looking forward to the premier tonight!
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Gusington

I have been watching it on Netflix...2nd season just became available. The 2nd season premiere quite the cliffhanger...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Gusington on October 14, 2012, 04:13:12 PM
I have been watching it on Netflix...2nd season just became available. The 2nd season premiere quite the cliffhanger...

Just wait until you get to the end of the 2nd season.  :)

"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Silent Disapproval Robot

I'd say drink until the characters are likable but I don't think there's enough vodka in the world. 

Go zombies!

STFU Carl!

TheCommandTent

Drink whenever Lori and Rick can't find Carl because you know, they just let their kid wander around the Zombie Apocalypse unsupervised.

Gusington

There is some prime va jay jay in The Walking Dead. If the zombie apocalypse is going to have those kind of hotties survive...it may not be so bad.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MIGMaster

I'm sitting just counting the minutes  - 26 to go!

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on October 14, 2012, 06:04:04 PM
I'd say drink until the characters are likable but I don't think there's enough vodka in the world. 

Go zombies!

STFU Carl!

Isn't that the truth. Stopped watching at some point last season and just don't care to get back in.

TheCommandTent

Just watching the last episode of last season before the premier tonight and I am reminded how much I dislike Lori.

GDS_Starfury

that was some awsome zombie killin!
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: TheCommandTent on October 14, 2012, 07:52:31 PM
Just watching the last episode of last season before the premier tonight and I am reminded how much I dislike Lori.

Her, Andrea, or Dale.  Not sure which one I hate the most.

TheCommandTent

Great episode.  Lots of good zombie kills!

TheCommandTent

Oh and one more thing.  Riot gear zombies are just awesome!