What are we reading?

Started by Martok, March 05, 2012, 01:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

It's a by-law somewhere, maybe. Unless you're into soul-sucking harpies, in which case by all means, SGT.

Gusington

I wasn't...she just turned in to one.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

They all do. It's like a Green Lantern transformation. I'm talking about the crappy movie Green Lantern.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Gusington on October 09, 2017, 08:21:49 PM
Is there a good one?

Oh there's much better than that crap movie out there.

The DC animated movies are far and away better than any DC live-action movie.

Gusington

I'm a Marvel guy most of the time, with a weakness for anything Dark Knight on the flip side.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Same. I'm not a DC fan at all, but those animated movies are surprisingly awesome.

You'll feel embarrassed clicking on one to watch, but try either Justice League: War or Justice League: Flashpoint Paradox. Both are as highly entertaining as any Marvel movie, IMO.

Gusington

Have you met me? I have way better things to be embarrassed about.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

I'll believe you once you smack haut baus's ass and post the video here.

Gusington

She wants it so bad. She keeps complaining about how she can't sleep at night.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Haut baus is trying to bring you in like a 747.

Gusington

The best thing that ever happened to me was when my infatuation for her collapsed under 25 pounds of ass flab.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Sir Slash

THAT should keep the Lesbian Vampires away.  :-"
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd